Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking into the future

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Covid is making a comeback, perhaps a new strain is making its rounds, infecting thousands all over the world once more.

In its wake, devastating economies on a larger scale like never before.

I urge members here, to take stock of what they can do without, like an expensive car you're got on loan, let it off and get a 2nd hand unit, or an expensive apartment, get a cheaper one.

Be prepared.

Times will be very tough for many of you in the coming year or 2.

What happens in America will affect Europe and what happens in Europe will affect Asia, and vice versa, you might feel abit discomfort now and that's just the lag you're feeling before the true arrival of the full impact.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that was the point of whoever put corona out, to destabilize world. Personally I don't believe that virus like virus who can kill is out there. By no means I'm saying anyone should not follow the rules. I also wear the mask when out, but Im just not stupid enough to buy the whole story. It's for the rich to get richer and poor to be even poorer.Also this is not political debate just my personal belief