Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

looking for opinions on my topic

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched a video which ended with the idea that when women make a list of chores and hold you to task, this means they settled for you. What do you men/women think?

I never thought of this before, and I've always heard women talking about "honey, do" lists. But I never thought of it this way, I had an ex that always held me accountable for what I did/didn't do that she told me/nagged me to do, like, Now. And whether or not I got laid could often depend on this outcome.

Ladies, please feel free to respond as I've experienced this but never heard it put in this context.

A

AJ84

I’ve never done a list of chores for a guy. I don’t think I would ever do that either.

I don’t like that concept and what’s behind it. If the guy is a not lifting a finger and she has to make a list of stuff for him to do then she chose wrong. If he does do chores yet she makes a list anyway, then he chose wrong.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex gf was like that, no list but could not stand it when i was home just chilling.
I work like 1/2 year depending on the contract i get, and i was contributing more than her on family expense.
But she was never happy, its like she was jealous i had more spare time than her.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when women make a list of chores and hold you to task, this means they settled for you.
Lamath, I think they hold us to task when we have more free time than them. Or perhaps their friends do. I think it's their lack of reasoning, everything that doesn't put their interests ahead of us, is taken personally. We rationalize, they feel.

I just never have heard that they settle for a man if they have these behaviors. I never thought, or heard that was the reason...

It's like my friend's sis in-law. She wakes more on her check, because she works two weeks on a payday, and he gets paid weekly.
She is determined that she makes more than him, because there is more money on her check. And nobody can convince her as to the facts. Lol...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamath, I think they hold us to task when we have more free time than them. Or perhaps their friends do. I think it's their lack of reasoning, everything that doesn't put their interests ahead of us, is taken personally. We rationalize, they feel.

I just never have heard that they settle for a man if they have these behaviors. I never thought, or heard that was the reason...

It's like my friend's sis in-law. She wakes more on her check, because she works two weeks on a payday, and he gets paid weekly.
She is determined that she makes more than him, because there is more money on her check. And nobody can convince her as to the facts. Lol...
Lol thats lacking basic reasoning.

What you mean by settle? That the think they could still do better but tired of trying?
Or that they think they score highest smv they could and are happy with it?

From my side of things im pretty sure she always knew i was higher smv than her, so her hypergamous side never really was a factor for me.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling, they think they could do better, but just give up and accept the lower HB man. Like if she's an HB8 and settles for a man who is an HB6.
And then she hen-pecks him constantly because he can't meet her expectations. Because he isn't quite up to par.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling, they think they could do better, but just give up and accept the lower HB man. Like if she's an HB8 and settles for a man who is an HB6.
And then she hen-pecks him constantly because he can't meet her expectations. Because he isn't quite up to par.
Then i dont think its true

I was way above ex gf smv wise, when we started going out it was closer. She was still nagging me.

I have a friend that is also above his gf smv and she does have those list for him, guy already have a very good job and got so much potential.
Imo his gf gaslight him very well.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg I was gaslighted so much...didn't know WTF to think, I was 30 and never had that happen to me.
She was very good at it. Took me a long time to get my head straight.
This is now something I know to watch for. I see it, I dump. Whether I got that azz or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg I was gaslighted so much...didn't know WTF to think, I was 30 and never had that happen to me.
She was very good at it. Took me a long time to get my head straight.
This is now something I know to watch for. I see it, I dump. Whether I got that azz or not.
Was too to some extend.
Still she was probably better than most on many aspect, but after awhile i notice that she was contributing nothing positive to my life.
Always in a bad mood, she got fat,no sex finacial stress. Etc. Like wtf im way higher smv than you and i get treated like this.

If not for the kid i would have left way earlier.

Doing good now, getting lots of women attention just need to learn how to take things to the next level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex gf was like that, no list but could not stand it when i was home just chilling.
I work like 1/2 year depending on the contract i get, and i was contributing more than her on family expense.
But she was never happy, its like she was jealous i had more spare time than her.
They can be jealous of anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then i dont think its true

I was way above ex gf smv wise, when we started going out it was closer. She was still nagging me.

I have a friend that is also above his gf smv and she does have those list for him, guy already have a very good job and got so much potential.
Imo his gf gaslight him very well.
Negging to bring you down.