"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Looking for good responses.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Was asked this last night by an chick I haven't seen for years.

"How is it possible that you aren't married or don't have a girlfriend?"

It was flattering but it caught me off guard. I responded with an "I don't know. How come you're not married?"

What are some of your ideas on how to respond?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
Just say..Im having too much fun for the complexities of a relationship! when I meet the right person..maybe...but right now I havent met anyone worth my full attention yet
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Say, "I choose not to date or marry anyone just on emotion impulse, would you?"

That usually puts them into their place.
 
Top