Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for a valid answer from someone here...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been around this place for a while now, and sure, there's enough things I've learned to be able to figure out quite a few problems people might be faced with, but there's one thats bothering me that maybe one of you could help me out with...

*Note* I'm serious here, please only reply if you've got some valid and creditable responce:

Here's the question - Do some of you guys like to fail? I'm not being a d!ck, but seriously - I dont reply that often, and I honestly dont mean to sound like an ass, but after having read so many posts from so many people (NOT just newbies whom may not "know any better") who pass up, procrastinate, or just plain avoid the chance of success I just have to ask: WHY? Because they dont feel like it? Because they suddenly "changed their mind" about wanting to scrore a date? Because life would honestly be so much better if they "put it off for another day"? You and I both know that's total B-u-l-l Sh!t.

It's so damn simple - YOU copped out and YOU have to change that trend if you ever want to get out of the rut. It's not the girls fault (usually), its not the weather, and its not the alignment of the planets - YOU are in control of the situation, so why, why, why, why do nothing with the opportunity? Even if you get rejected, it's life. What the worst that happends? You experience MAYBE 15 minutes of real life pain, anger, and possible embarassment. Guess what? Who gives a sh!t. Only a true loser would dwell on something like that for more time than what it's worth, and I do NOT want to be in the presence of a loser and neither does any self-respecting girl. AT WORST you get back up, get on track, and get going again. The possible minutes of pain are nothing compared to the feeling that get when you had the courage to get up and do something, despite how nervous you may of thought you were.

Life is like a giant birthday present, wrapped up and ready to be opened. The bibles, the people who wrote them and the people at this forum are like the pair of scissors that can assist you in opening that gift, but YOU are the pair of hands required to use them.

But answer me this as well - What do you want from life in general? Do you want to be successful? Do you want to be able to look back and say "Man, I'm glad I lived life to the fullest or else I'd be really depressed at all of my missed chances"? If you answered YES to those questions, you're on the right track. Here's how you go about working this specific area of a successful life - You read the bibles. You ask your questions. You take the time to read what people say, and you act on it. Can the bible physically control your actions? HELL NO. Can we the people of the Forums make you walk up to that hot blonde at lunch? HELL NO. Are you a puppet? HELL NO. Do you control yourself? FVCK YEAH! You are NO ONE'S b!tch but your own.

Now, I KNOW what some of you are thinking or are going to say - "Waaahh CableLight, its just SO hard sometimes." NO it isnt. Asking a girl for a phone number is NOTHING until you make it something more than it is. I also KNOW that if you've read this site at all you've already heard the same things I've been screaming about before. Why do you think that is? It's because it is THE TRUTH. The absolute, proven truth.

It's like in The Matrix - This site can only help show you to the door, but YOU have to chose to walk through it. However difficult that MAY seem (emphasis on MAY SEEM), it isnt. There is no magic spell that can put you through that door but your own two feet. Use them, or someone is going to use theirs all over your face.

This is all I can tell you about this subject...I could yell for another 20 minutes about how its up to you to get the job done, but I shouldnt have to. You know who's responcible for your actions, and you know that feeling of going to bed with the twinge in the back of your head reminding you of something you should of done but didnt. I know not one person whom enjoys that feeling, and I bet anyone that reads this doesnt either.

And lastly, a quote: "If you had one hour to live who would you call, what would you say, and why havent you done it yet?" Think about it...

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CableLight, that shiet was money.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true... thanks daddy!

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh shoot, my fault. I didn't know you wanted your question answered, because most of your post felt like a motivational speech to me (it did inspire me to do another approach today-- good stuff).

Well to answer your question on whether we like to fail:

I actually thought for a period of time a year ago that was the case with me. I thought I wanted to fail with girls because I considered myself pathetic. I didn't take action, I couldn't bring myself to approach... etc etc. It's kind of sad really, that everyone who fails with girls fails because they force it upon themselves. There is no reason one should not be able to bag a hottie once in a while as long as you play the numbers game, yet many don't.

I think the reason for this is fear. People fear that they cannot succeed, or perhaps they fear that if they succeed they will then fail. However, the exact opposite is true: only through failure can one gain success. Look at Thomas Edison: he failed hundreds upon hundreds of times until he got the light bulb right. It should be the same with girls. People are just flat out scared of something, although they might not admit it, and they are content to stay in the status quo in their lives. Stagnation breeds death and true failure. Action and commitment breeds the good kind of failure that one can learn from, and that eventually leads to success. Guaranteed.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...It was actually rhetorical :D