"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Looking for a Mananger

P

PRINCESS22

Guest
My name is Cassandra and im 23years of age, anyway im looking to move to the NYC area and become an escort,or prositute or do adult movies to make money, ive never done this before so i need like a mananger or something that could maybe show me the way, so if the really Bishop Don Juan is looking at this maybe he could help me, out seriously.
Cassandra
[email protected]
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Jesus Tap Dancing christ!!!!!!!!

Have some self respect. This has got to be the funniest thread I've seen in a long time.

The human race never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think thing's can't get any stupider........

lol

WTF?

Man, this is hillarious.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I think i can sell you to a Spanish friend of mine for a nice price
 

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Pittsburgh
She is looking for a real life "pimp" named "Magic Don Juan" if you have ever seen the 50 cent magic stick video he is in there wearing his trademark "Money Green" suit. People these days!!! LOL
 
Top