"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Long Time Reader, First Time Poster (almost)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Don't worry about it, shake it off.. seems like you have many targets... what about all those young women who looked up to you for running the moronic bully off at work? Keep following that track.. will work well.

DOn't get oneitis over one girl!

Don't listen to women friends or gay friends for that matter... what women really want and what they say they want does NOT correspond!

Listen to Puetrorican_lover... you won't be sorry.

Dietzcoi
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
No worries!

I'd already started continuing the process on a number of other eligible ladies, in the possibility of that situation arising. And I still have my other pursuits to keep me content otherwise.

It would've been nice, but I have other fish to fry.
 
Top