Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long out of the game but i have advice

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 38 but I was once a great don. I intend to try again when the pandemic is over.

When I was 22 I was in a college residence. I was very successful there. I started in January so everyone already knew eachother. This is ok. You gotta talk to everyone and have it as your goal to know everyone.

I advise learning the enneagram personality system. This is very good because it gives you a thread you can use to tell people all about themselves. It also tells you how you think. So you can work on your self growth by knowing your personality. For me I was terrified of girls so I gradually started going out of my comfort zone with baby steps. If something would intimidate me I would just do it as much as possible. Eventually I had no anxiety left about anything. I also advise seriously going hardcore with meditating. You need your mind to be strong. Your mind is your greatest gift you just need to work on it everyday. This will allow you to face all **** tests. Meaning the little tests girls do to test you. If you dont care when they do something rude you can be like dont chu take that tone with me!! ****y smile.

I cannot over stress how important your mind is. If you learn the science behind meditating it's pretty crazy. I just did a quick google search and it says the average meditator has a 23 percent IQ boost. It also breaks down the negative emotion neural pathways in your brain and strengthens the positive emotions.

I've always been fat and short. But when I was in college in the third semester so September on.. I talked to everyone and right from the start I was by far the most popular person. All the hottest girls were my main friend group. So I'm getting to something. If a girl offers you sexual stuff it's ok to say no because if your going to see her again this will increase her attraction to you.

So anyways October starts and I goto the school bar. 7 super attractive women from residence are getting ready but I went first to the bar while they got ready because they said they would be about 2 hours. So I'm starting working the school pub. Working away. Also all these girls have huge crushes on me. Remember dont sleep with anyone but super hot girls or it lowers your social value. Anyways they eventually get to the bar. They all start working me. So I continue to open random people as much as possible. All these girls are following me around. Also I tease girls like mad and call them stalkers and stuff like that.

The night progresses and a girl asks me to dance. I then turn to one of them and say I'm gonna dance with her you can dance with me next. She agrees. Obviously you gotta start with the hottest one. Then I say to another girl she's gonna dance with me then her. She's like I want to dance with you too. So she's the third. Then another hot girl walks by I barely know and I say shes gonna dance with me then her then her. So now she wants to dance with me. Ok so now I tell them to form a line. Now random girls are asking why theres a line on the dance floor. I tell them that's the line to dance with me.

Ok if you can get this far it's pretty easy to keep this situation going. First of all you cannot ever refuse to dance with a girl. No rejections. You can leave for a bit to go smoke or talk to ppl or grab a beer but you have to tell them your dad told you never to say no when a girl asks you to dance.

Other politics of the situation are girls cannot jump line because they are hot. Even if they are your best friend they have to hold their spot in line and start from the end. If girls get guys to buy a different girl a drink to trade spots in line that's fine but the girl who the guy wanted to buy the drink for must dance with him.

You may allow them to leave the line and just have the first 2 girls stay in line but they must remember their order. This is preferable because having a huge lineup would not allow them to have too much fun because they would be in line the whole time.

Now as you can imagine you will get huge social value for having a lineup which is why school bars are the best place for this. Now when you see people clearly talking about you and watching you open those ppl they will become your fans and increase your social value. Open possible ppl who are watching you.

Ok this was 16 years ago I did this but the politics is pretty easy as long as you keep an eye to fairness.

Ok if you pick up a girl and your gonna fool around with her. What I do is I tell them early on I dont sleep with a girl on the first night. Even if they are on top of you on the couch making out repeat lots of times you dont sleep with girls on the first night. Remember handjobs and blow jobs are off the table as well. It's fine to make out with them and you can feel eachother up. If she asks why its cause you lose respect for girls when they sleep with u the first night. You can make out for hours that's cool. The reason for this is it will make her try pretty hard to get with you. If u can hold off then call her a few days later and you will hear it in her voice immediately. Shes super into you now.

Anyways for mall pickups I suggest walking towards eachother approach. So your walking you see a hot chick. Shes walking towards you. Dont look at her. You see her from 25ft dont look at her again. Last second hey do u have any ideas for a birthday present for a girl? Now you want her to be slightly behind you by the time she and you stop. So u finish in a over the shoulder when your opening. Now turn towards her after she starts talking. Ok you need to plan your story through trial and error. What I do is I say my friend who's 23 bought me a huge basket of gifts cause she likes me but I dont date girls under 29. Hidden neg. Then you don't wanna upset her by not getting her an awesome present as good as the whole basket of stuff she got u so u need mad ideas for gifts. This will proceed to a few minutes of talking. I dont find the whole body language of I'm about to leave to be helpful in this area. Then like I said learn the enneagram personality system and use it. 35 percent of girls have a problem saying no so ask that first. Types 2 and 9 are the ones that do.

Now at this point its important to try to type her personality because it will start to expand your intuition and you will get better at it. It's also an easy 20 minute conversation topic if your good at it.

Ok b4 you start doing this get style's book master the game in 30 days. I forget what it's called but his name is Neil Strauss. Very helpful.

Anyways I'm not a very great writer but I hope this helped. I'm quite rusty but this is what I remember

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome share! Thank you. Hope you share more of your insights.

Right from bar game, day game, openers, negs, dhv, preselection, comfort you presented a lot in such a clear fashion.

We have all these posts of analysing singular situations with women with the simple advice #next but not many posts like these.

I come to this website for posts like these. I wish there were more posters who shared stuff like this.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 38 but I was once a great don. I intend to try again when the pandemic is over.

When I was 22 I was in a college residence. I was very successful there. I started in January so everyone already knew eachother. This is ok. You gotta talk to everyone and have it as your goal to know everyone.

I advise learning the enneagram personality system. This is very good because it gives you a thread you can use to tell people all about themselves. It also tells you how you think. So you can work on your self growth by knowing your personality. For me I was terrified of girls so I gradually started going out of my comfort zone with baby steps. If something would intimidate me I would just do it as much as possible. Eventually I had no anxiety left about anything. I also advise seriously going hardcore with meditating. You need your mind to be strong. Your mind is your greatest gift you just need to work on it everyday. This will allow you to face all **** tests. Meaning the little tests girls do to test you. If you dont care when they do something rude you can be like dont chu take that tone with me!! ****y smile.

I cannot over stress how important your mind is. If you learn the science behind meditating it's pretty crazy. I just did a quick google search and it says the average meditator has a 23 percent IQ boost. It also breaks down the negative emotion neural pathways in your brain and strengthens the positive emotions.

I've always been fat and short. But when I was in college in the third semester so September on.. I talked to everyone and right from the start I was by far the most popular person. All the hottest girls were my main friend group. So I'm getting to something. If a girl offers you sexual stuff it's ok to say no because if your going to see her again this will increase her attraction to you.

So anyways October starts and I goto the school bar. 7 super attractive women from residence are getting ready but I went first to the bar while they got ready because they said they would be about 2 hours. So I'm starting working the school pub. Working away. Also all these girls have huge crushes on me. Remember dont sleep with anyone but super hot girls or it lowers your social value. Anyways they eventually get to the bar. They all start working me. So I continue to open random people as much as possible. All these girls are following me around. Also I tease girls like mad and call them stalkers and stuff like that.

The night progresses and a girl asks me to dance. I then turn to one of them and say I'm gonna dance with her you can dance with me next. She agrees. Obviously you gotta start with the hottest one. Then I say to another girl she's gonna dance with me then her. She's like I want to dance with you too. So she's the third. Then another hot girl walks by I barely know and I say shes gonna dance with me then her then her. So now she wants to dance with me. Ok so now I tell them to form a line. Now random girls are asking why theres a line on the dance floor. I tell them that's the line to dance with me.

Ok if you can get this far it's pretty easy to keep this situation going. First of all you cannot ever refuse to dance with a girl. No rejections. You can leave for a bit to go smoke or talk to ppl or grab a beer but you have to tell them your dad told you never to say no when a girl asks you to dance.

Other politics of the situation are girls cannot jump line because they are hot. Even if they are your best friend they have to hold their spot in line and start from the end. If girls get guys to buy a different girl a drink to trade spots in line that's fine but the girl who the guy wanted to buy the drink for must dance with him.

You may allow them to leave the line and just have the first 2 girls stay in line but they must remember their order. This is preferable because having a huge lineup would not allow them to have too much fun because they would be in line the whole time.

Now as you can imagine you will get huge social value for having a lineup which is why school bars are the best place for this. Now when you see people clearly talking about you and watching you open those ppl they will become your fans and increase your social value. Open possible ppl who are watching you.

Ok this was 16 years ago I did this but the politics is pretty easy as long as you keep an eye to fairness.

Ok if you pick up a girl and your gonna fool around with her. What I do is I tell them early on I dont sleep with a girl on the first night. Even if they are on top of you on the couch making out repeat lots of times you dont sleep with girls on the first night. Remember handjobs and blow jobs are off the table as well. It's fine to make out with them and you can feel eachother up. If she asks why its cause you lose respect for girls when they sleep with u the first night. You can make out for hours that's cool. The reason for this is it will make her try pretty hard to get with you. If u can hold off then call her a few days later and you will hear it in her voice immediately. Shes super into you now.

Anyways for mall pickups I suggest walking towards eachother approach. So your walking you see a hot chick. Shes walking towards you. Dont look at her. You see her from 25ft dont look at her again. Last second hey do u have any ideas for a birthday present for a girl? Now you want her to be slightly behind you by the time she and you stop. So u finish in a over the shoulder when your opening. Now turn towards her after she starts talking. Ok you need to plan your story through trial and error. What I do is I say my friend who's 23 bought me a huge basket of gifts cause she likes me but I dont date girls under 29. Hidden neg. Then you don't wanna upset her by not getting her an awesome present as good as the whole basket of stuff she got u so u need mad ideas for gifts. This will proceed to a few minutes of talking. I dont find the whole body language of I'm about to leave to be helpful in this area. Then like I said learn the enneagram personality system and use it. 35 percent of girls have a problem saying no so ask that first. Types 2 and 9 are the ones that do.

Now at this point its important to try to type her personality because it will start to expand your intuition and you will get better at it. It's also an easy 20 minute conversation topic if your good at it.

Ok b4 you start doing this get style's book master the game in 30 days. I forget what it's called but his name is Neil Strauss. Very helpful.

Anyways I'm not a very great writer but I hope this helped. I'm quite rusty but this is what I remember

Good write up and all true.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool thanks guys. I just posted a thread in the tips section called self growth

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right from bar game, day game, openers, negs, dhv, preselection, comfort you presented a lot in such a clear fashion.

We have all these posts of analysing singular situations with women with the simple advice #next but not many posts like these.

I come to this website for posts like these. I wish there were more posters who shared stuff like this.
Thanks a lot. Check my new post self growth in the tips forum

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good write up and all true.
Check my new post self growth in the tips forum

Thanks. Just did another post. Tips forum called self growth