Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logistics-Guidance on late night date tonight please

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approached a girl in public, exchanged numbers. Cut me some slack with these questions as I'm jumping into the game after a 10 year marriage failed. Here it goes:

She has high level of interest, actually initially made contact with me after four days.

Tried to set up a date, but I was too busy, this week. She was keen on meeting up and so wanted to just do after her shift at a restaurant, which ends 10:30pm tonight.

I'm picking her up from work, as I assume she does not have a car. Her place is 10 minutes away. I live about 30 minutes from her.

Logistics should be simple, right?

1. Pick her up from work.
2. Take her back to her place to shower/change after work/ Or take her to grab some food and then go to her place for her to change, maybe watch a movie.
3. Point 2 may be complicated if she has a roommate, no.
4. If she has a roommate, have her come to my place- a very high end apartment 30 minutes away (too far?) and watch a movie.

I would think the reason she was willing to meet so late, might be an indicator she might be up for extracurricular activities, no?

Go ahead and knock the amateur nature of this post, but then please follow it up with some sound advice!

Appreciate it.

-Also, one other possibly relevant note. She does not speak English well (from Colombia, came five months ago), but I'm sure we will manage.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your already dropping the ball. It's 2018. Girls are giving it up in grade school. Dating is the mating call of the loser. Screams provider male as in, wait for sex as playboy goes ass to mouth.

Step game up kuz.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approached a girl in public, exchanged numbers. Cut me some slack with these questions as I'm jumping into the game after a 10 year marriage failed. Here it goes:

She has high level of interest, actually initially made contact with me after four days.

Tried to set up a date, but I was too busy, this week. She was keen on meeting up and so wanted to just do after her shift at a restaurant, which ends 10:30pm tonight.

I'm picking her up from work, as I assume she does not have a car. Her place is 10 minutes away. I live about 30 minutes from her.

Logistics should be simple, right?

1. Pick her up from work.
2. Take her back to her place to shower/change after work/ Or take her to grab some food and then go to her place for her to change, maybe watch a movie.
3. Point 2 may be complicated if she has a roommate, no.
4. If she has a roommate, have her come to my place- a very high end apartment 30 minutes away (too far?) and watch a movie.

I would think the reason she was willing to meet so late, might be an indicator she might be up for extracurricular activities, no?

Go ahead and knock the amateur nature of this post, but then please follow it up with some sound advice!

Appreciate it.

-Also, one other possibly relevant note. She does not speak English well (from Colombia, came five months ago), but I'm sure we will manage.
Hey Stoic,
I'd like to point out what you did right first. You had a good coversation and exchanged numbers. You seized an opportunity with someone who is interested and who you find attractive.

Now, first mistake you made was agreeing to pick her up from work. You don't want to set the precedent of being her chore boy or manservant. The guy who gives her rides everywhere and bends over backwards to do favors for her. It may sound small but think of how they boil a lobster or frog, slowly turning up the heat until he is toast! That is how women are with favors if you allow it.

Another thing is right after work she probably won't be up for doing too many naughty things because she needs to clean up. Plus I want my woman to shower/clean up if she worked all day. Good news is you can use this as an opportunity to get her worked up.

Sex is not even on your mind in this situation. But you can make out and do all kinds of things to get her hot and bothered. If she gets worked up enough she will either invite you to take a shower with her or if the night ends with her in a heightened state of arousal, she will do everything in her power to get in bed with you the next time you see each other.

You can go get a glass or two of wine, let her get touchy feely with you if she wants, then return the favor. A lot of innocent touches can build up into something more. After lots of innocent touches sometimes women might accidentally on purpose bump their breasts into you during conversation. Or rub her hips against you. If touching has been going on a lot you can safely put your hands on her waist and just rest them there. Now she's exactly where she wants to be and all the while none of it ever feels forced or contrived because it isn't.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op here.

Long overdue follow up. I'll just give the cliff notes, linear version.

1. Picked her from work.
2. She was excited to see me and continued this attitude through the date.
3. Go to dinner, share a bottle of wine.
4. At some points, some lulls in conversation, mostly bc neither one spoke the other language well (Her English was poor and my Spanish only marginally better)
5. None of this derailed the momentum. Lots of teasing and KINO on my part.
6. Get in the car. Ask if she want's to grab coffee at my place. She say's she loves coffee. Good.
7. We drive 30 minutes to my place to grab coffee.
8. Drink coffee, then we have sex.
9. Maybe 4 a.m I drive her home.
10. Two days later, I pick her up and head back to my place and have sex again.