Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lock Down Part 2

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever the next lockdown rolls around it will be quite different. There will be far less drinking and a lot more strength & conditioning. I don't have the same wiggle room that round one of lockdowns afforded me this year. I will be staying busy mentally too, always attempting to learn and read a lot. I've already got it all lined up: supplements I'll take, exercise equipment at home, books I will read, people I will be keeping in touch with, podcasts I've got lined up to listen to. It's only a matter of weeks until these "highly effective" lockdowns sweep the planet again and all of the COVID enthusiasts post bogus statistics. Every. Freaking. Day.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever the next lockdown rolls around it will be quite different. There will be far less drinking and a lot more strength & conditioning. I don't have the same wiggle room that round one of lockdowns afforded me this year. I will be staying busy mentally too, always attempting to learn and read a lot. I've already got it all lined up: supplements I'll take, exercise equipment at home, books I will read, people I will be keeping in touch with, podcasts I've got lined up to listen to. It's only a matter of weeks until these "highly effective" lockdowns sweep the planet again and all of the COVID enthusiasts post bogus statistics. Every. Freaking. Day.
Agreed this is what I plan to do if it gets to that point.

However, I don't think it will.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smh. If we all just wear masks there is no need to lockdown

These ****in morons have had 2 separate anti mask rallies in our capital, in July and just a couple days ago.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The rallies here outside at the Legislature stopped in the summertime.

Everywhere here is mandatory to wear a mask now.