Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF and she is crazy.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I work with, and have been friends with for quite some time, came at me hard and awkwardly one weekend. She told me she liked me, slept over at my house (in hindsight I should have had sex with her.) After going out to breakfast twice, and a few quick kisses, I continued to pursue. She came up with excuses, then Messaged me over facebook saying she just wanted to be friends, and said she was more comfortable with that, but complained incessantly that I no longer came to work on her shift (shift after mine). She said I was avoiding her. Today I worked with her, and she followed me around and talked to me for most of the shift. She kept making references to what I had talked to her about, and talked about my cat. She even waited around and told me when we were done, I intentionally did not walk out with her.

I agreed to just be friends and made sure she knew that is what I was planning anyway. She has been messing with my head though. I did not want much to do with her, but she pursued hard and then changed her mind. I know that the solution is to go no contact, and pursue other women. Some people have suggested that she is playing hard to get, or that she is keeping me around in case she changes her mind. I have had a close female friend offer to come work with me on that shift, and flirt and such just to make the other girl feel bad for messing with me. "She hurt you, she's not even that cute!"

I need suggestions on how to cleanse her from my mind, I was mostly just working the extra shift to help my friend who is a manager, and she works for him. She is just so offended and saying that I am avoiding her when I don't work the shift. She is a friend, and we share a lot of mutual friends, who have basically all taken my side.

The fact that she is so nonchalant about everything makes me think that we could still have sex, and I don't want that held over me either. Seeing her was destructive for me, and I don't want to play games. I am very busy, and I am tired of losing sleep over this.

This can also be viewed as a cautionary tale. DO NOT DATE COWORKERS, I am worried if I go ghost on her that she will come after me for something.

Any suggestions on how to forget about this crazy ho? I feel like she is trying to hook me.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Yeah I suppose that could work, but again I work with her. I'm starting to get oneitis, but I am continually working on myself...I just need to put an end to any feelings. I just don't enjoy being toyed with.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
So quick update. I had my female friend come and work with us. The crazy girl didn't even look at me, and then talked with the other girl and told her I was a *****.

She was obviously offended. Normally I'm not petty, and was super nice to her all the time, but it sure feels nice to pull one over on her. It is always much easier to move on when someone shows their true colors.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I work with, and have been friends with for quite some time, came at me hard and awkwardly one weekend. She told me she liked me, slept over at my house (in hindsight I should have had sex with her.) After going out to breakfast twice, and a few quick kisses, I continued to pursue. She came up with excuses, then Messaged me over facebook saying she just wanted to be friends, and said she was more comfortable with that, but complained incessantly that I no longer came to work on her shift (shift after mine). She said I was avoiding her. Today I worked with her, and she followed me around and talked to me for most of the shift. She kept making references to what I had talked to her about, and talked about my cat. She even waited around and told me when we were done, I intentionally did not walk out with her.

I agreed to just be friends and made sure she knew that is what I was planning anyway. She has been messing with my head though. I did not want much to do with her, but she pursued hard and then changed her mind. I know that the solution is to go no contact, and pursue other women. Some people have suggested that she is playing hard to get, or that she is keeping me around in case she changes her mind. I have had a close female friend offer to come work with me on that shift, and flirt and such just to make the other girl feel bad for messing with me. "She hurt you, she's not even that cute!"

I need suggestions on how to cleanse her from my mind, I was mostly just working the extra shift to help my friend who is a manager, and she works for him. She is just so offended and saying that I am avoiding her when I don't work the shift. She is a friend, and we share a lot of mutual friends, who have basically all taken my side.

The fact that she is so nonchalant about everything makes me think that we could still have sex, and I don't want that held over me either. Seeing her was destructive for me, and I don't want to play games. I am very busy, and I am tired of losing sleep over this.

This can also be viewed as a cautionary tale. DO NOT DATE COWORKERS, I am worried if I go ghost on her that she will come after me for something.

Any suggestions on how to forget about this crazy ho? I feel like she is trying to hook me.
This what you get for phaghotree.

Take D out. Smash or I will.

R

Ranger

Just be mean to her.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be mean to her.
This...
Next time work her shift and barely say anything to her. Barely say anything to her for the next few shifts. Don't call or text for a few weeks, then invite her over, and go straight for the panties...