Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living at Home Dilemma

county

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All,

What do you do when you live at home, and you simply can't afford to move out, and your parents won't let you have girls over unless the bedroom door stays open.

I'm 19 btw, and this is becomming a BIG issue when it comes to getting girls, cause once I do, I have no where to go.

HELP!

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get them out of the house if you can.

StrongBad

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks...

Not much you can do unless you arrange a time when both your parents are out.

Since you're 19 and (I'm assuming) have a car, go to some college parties around your area. If you meet a lady she most likely will have her own dorm or apartment.

Thats all I can think of.

county

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well see the issue is even if I get them out of the house, they still won't permit a girl sleeping over or staying past a certain time.

Even when I had a long term girl, they were the same way, and it contributed to our breakup.

So what's left? Hotel?

Are their any Don Juans on this board who face a similar situation that can offer advice ?

(I am in college, can't afford residence)

Yes. I do have a car.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go over their houses. I never bring girls over unless its okay with my parents and so we go out most of the time and if she doesn't like that.. I make her love it!

Reaction score
fvck, try to get that mindset of not wanting to bring chicks over. That's how I do it. I never invite my girls over, cuz the last one that came over, fvcked with my ****, and was overall real nosy...I never bring a girl over unless i'm totally secure about her. Go to their homes, or take them to the park, or on a hike and bang them out in nature. Its a lot of fun!!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're in college I'll assume that you have some kind of part time job.

Well what you should do is find another, better, higher paying part time job, find some other guys willing to be your room mate and move the f*ck out of the house. I know 18 19 year old guys goin to school full time and workin 30+ hours a week just so they don't have to go back home to mom and pops (they pay for college on their own as well). If you're sick of the rules your parents impose on you, then you should do whatever you can, no matter what the cost, to get out from under your folks roof.

My first year of college I lived in dorms in Hawaii which was actually cheaper then going to an in state college in my home town of Maryland and living at home.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't go to their houses?

My advice to you is to get a job as a waiter somewhere. That's probably the easiest way for someone your age to have the income to move out. Unfortunately unless you're lucky you have to get a job as a host first and wait several months before getting promoted to server.