Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

live now die tomorrow!

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure there are many posts out there about this but i had to speak my mind about this topic.

k i know all of you know that we arnt goin to live forever. unless you are a vampire! (ive been drinkin the blood an still im a mortal)

ALL OF US WILL DIE!, now knowing this most of us wont change our lifestyle an will continue on in our comfort zones.

now think of it this way, lets say tomorrow at 4:20pm you know you will be dead.(car crash, plane crash, cancer, shot to death ect...) ok now you have the option to re-flect your life you have lived, are you satisfied with the events of your life?

is there anything you would have done differnt?

where you too scared what people thought of you for speakin your mind?

where you too affraid to try new things?

chances are even if u have done absolutely nothin with your life, you still dont wanna die! but what will you have to re-flect if you have done nothing???

make you life eventfull like you know you will be dead tomorrow! whocares what people will think fo you, after all you will soon be dead an wont have to worry about them.

i know i may sound a bit harsh but alot of people including myself dont really think of death hitting us tomorrow, people live in denial, including myself from time to time.

so over the last year or more i have started to realize that my quality of life wont be this great forever (health, wealth, an good youthfull looks :D ) an i may die tomorrow so i must act on my thoughts an not shy away anymore.

eg: you go to a bar/club, you see this hot girl standin with a group of friends or even better by herself. what goes though your head

"should i go talk to that girl over there.. oh but wait what will she think of me... oh i better not ill just crash an burn.... or oh ill just wait for her to come to me, ill strike a pose an hope for the best!!!"

reality check! NOW is time to take action. things just dont fall into our laps for all of us, if they did life woundnt be that fun an challenging.

think this way insted
tomorrow ill be dead an ill never have the chance to meet that cute girl again. if i crash an burn, so be it, move on learn from you mistakes. at least you know forsure, but if you just go up to her an try anything (stuff youve learned from this site) other then nothing at all, you will get the results you want! an remember if you dont succeed try try again. you will feel better once you realize that your trying, an if you were to die tomorrow knowing you tried to hit that cute girl up, you'll be proud that you attempted such a ballsy move.

this kind of attitude of dying tomorrow can role over to all things in life, an not just girls. get up an try new things, challenge yourself an see how far you can push yourself. when you think you cant take anymore push some more. you wont regreat it one bit.

get out an travel, have lots of sex, an dammit keep tryin new things. you will surprise yourself of what you are truly capable of!
anyways think about it.. YOU WONT BE ALIVE FOREVER think like you know you will be dead this time tomorrow.

i love this quote " the biggest risk in life is to take no risks at all"

really get into some deep thoughts about this, Maybe this is the thought that will motivate you to live.
since i have been thinkin like this great changes have happend in my life. new doors have opend that i never knew existed. it was my change of mindset! you can do the same as long as you try!!
hope this can help you, like the way it has helped me! new things shouldnt be scary but rather exciting!
peace.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, live those moments like you already did them, then had a chance to go back and do it over.

Don Dollaz

Reaction score
Ayo, good post playa....I feel the same way man, thats the motivation i use to inspire me to do the things I want to do in life cuz tommarow isn't promised. Holla