"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LIVE Gunwitch radio broadcast 3pm pacific time.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Damn. I missed it. Can somebody upload to ftp or something?
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
Originally posted by m4a1
stfu, you haven't offered half what Gunwitch has. You're less than nothing. Your posts ain't sh!t, your advice ain't sh!t, I fvckin' wipe my a$$ with your face.

You low life **** sucker. You need gunwitch to get laid you fuking misrable fukk. I had your mama licking my ******* after i took big ass dump on your fuking face.

p.s i cant belive your italian.
your disgrace to whole italy you son of a fukkk ...
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I didn't listen to the whole interview since mostly all of it has already been covered in his articles, but I did think it was pretty funny how the interviewer didn't know how to pronounce "rapport." ;)
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
You low life **** sucker. You need gunwitch to get laid you fuking misrable fukk. I had your mama licking my ******* after i took big ass dump on your fuking face.
I don't need gunwitch to get laid, I've gotten laid plenty of times before even discovering this site...He's a respectable member on these forums, I've read some of his posts and they're great, I don't recall reading anything useful from you, so why are you bashing him?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top