Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
It has been stated before, that this website was not only a website where we can come and get information on women, but also information on other topics that may be troubling us as men. I dont believe racism exists here, and if it does, it is not shown. BUTTTTTT..........when one of our fellow don juans, has a question, I dont care how dumb it is to you diablo or any other moderator, answer it for them and move on. It is people like diablo, the "moderator," that makes people not even want to obtain information from this website dealing with a problem they might be facing, because they are afraid that it might sound "stupid." No question is stupid, defiantly if it is one that you really have a problem with. BECAUSE IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU DIABLO, or some other people on this site, does NOT give you the right to close it. FVCK OFF.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spamming the board with your useless threads. They are the only thing dumber than your name.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
levex I advise you to go back to your bedroom and finishing jacking off, before you try to post some ****, I ll kick your motafvckin azz

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spamming this ****.

You have a problem with Diablo? Send him a pm. Or post in the Suggestion/feedback forum.

I personally think he is doing a good job.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mr PVSSY-EATER,
You will have more than enough time to well...eat *****. Because your on your way to ban island with the rest of the trolls.

CLOSED...again

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
BECAUSE IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU DIABLO, or some other people on this site, does NOT give you the right to close it. FVCK OFF.
"PVSSY", it would do you well to read over some of the prior discussions involving racial issues. If you would research before flying off the handle, you would have come across a response I made to an earlier thread which explains in part the reasoning behind some of the forum rules regarding topics involving racism.
Originally posted by diablo
No, what's 'sh1t' is when those threads get out of hand, which virtually all of them do. For some reason, people don't seem to have the ability to take an innocent topic that asks a legitimate question which just happens to involve race and not pervert it into a bitterly racist diatribe. Perhaps if people could learn to control themselves, then problems such as these wouldn't have to be nipped in the bud. As is, by your own statement you said "one thread didn't have flaming in it". One out of how many? There's a precedent with racial threads, and that's that they soon get out of hand. If you want to discuss racial or racist issues, please do a google search and find a different board on which to do so.
Seriously. I'm not diminishing the importance of what the guy brought up; I'm simply letting people know that there is an appropriate place for everything - in this case, sosuave.com isn't. If you have a problem with not being allowed to discuss certain topics, so be it. Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

In the future, please refrain from posting messages that otherwise could have been sent via PM in an open thread. It does nothing but cause headaches. Have a nice morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.