Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen to that Inner Voice

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna waste a lot of time with this one.

I screwed up pretty bad with a girl recently, doing things I knew I shouldn't be doing. Too complimentary, too touchy-feely, too available, etc. There's no good excuse, I knew better. She kicked me to the curb. All along I knew I was screwing up. But I ignored the little voice in my head that was telling me that. I was having too good a time to pay attention.

I haven't seen her since then, and it's because I finally decided to pay attention to my better judgment. I'm not gonna grovel, I'm gonna be a man and move on.

Now I'm at various stages with four other chicks. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm playing things cooler. I know better than to keep acting like such a chump. This time I'm listening.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you! A lot of times guys will mentally rationalize their chump behaviors often to the point of thinking their actually not being chumps when they are.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
I'm not gonna waste a lot of time with this one.

I screwed up pretty bad with a girl recently, doing things I knew I shouldn't be doing. Too complimentary, too touchy-feely, too available, etc. There's no good excuse, I knew better. She kicked me to the curb. All along I knew I was screwing up. But I ignored the little voice in my head that was telling me that. I was having too good a time to pay attention.

I haven't seen her since then, and it's because I finally decided to pay attention to my better judgment. I'm not gonna grovel, I'm gonna be a man and move on.

Now I'm at various stages with four other chicks. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm playing things cooler. I know better than to keep acting like such a chump. This time I'm listening.
I think it relates to discipline.
You know that what you are doing is wrong, but you keep doing it. DISCIPLINE. That is a big fish to catch, but once you hook it, you are in.

------------------
GREAT WHITE SHARK

Go hunting and kill a huge deer
Go fishing and fish an enormous pike
F.UCK F.UCK F.UCK hot blonds
buy an alligator skin mocassins
write a book that sells 10.000.000 copies
buy a X5 BMW

SHout GO TO HELL B.ITCH! for those who deserve it.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you saw this before it happens again. What's funny is that the same exact thing just happend to my friend. He really got touchy and feelie and at first she was receptive, but then it got to much. She just came to me one day and said, she can't stand him anymore, and that they were going to break up on the next date. I saw this coming a mile away, but my friend was too stubborn to listen. What's screwed up is that now she's attracted to me.