"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Listen To Post Wall Women Talk

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Been wanting to post this for a while now. I have long wondered if many post wall women develop a similar accent. I’ve dated a few who seemed to have it. As I sit here now in a public place I can hear women chatting around. Many have a certain accent that comes out of their mouth with certain words. One word “pounds” sounds like “paaaoowwnz”. I don’t know if it’s a more relaxed voice or a more authoritative voice. I wish I could explain it better so u guys could see if you know what I’m talking about. But it’s just funny I’ve never heard this certain thing in any female under 40 ever. Mostly 40s.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been wanting to post this for a while now. I have long wondered if many post wall women develop a similar accent. I’ve dated a few who seemed to have it. As I sit here now in a public place I can hear women chatting around. Many have a certain accent that comes out of their mouth with certain words. One word “pounds” sounds like “paaaoowwnz”. I don’t know if it’s a more relaxed voice or a more authoritative voice. I wish I could explain it better so u guys could see if you know what I’m talking about. But it’s just funny I’ve never heard this certain thing in any female under 40 ever. Mostly 40s.
That hardened sailors voice tone?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I know the hardened smokers tone, seen that in many women 50+. But the post wall tone I refer to is not that one. Could be a hardened sailors tone but I’m not sure. Damn makes me want to reach out to one of my post wall exes and ask if I can record her voice so we can make fun of her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know the hardened smokers tone, seen that in many women 50+. But the post wall tone I refer to is not that one. Could be a hardened sailors tone but I’m not sure. Damn makes me want to reach out to one of my post wall exes and ask if I can record her voice so we can make fun of her.
But its very unsexy amd hard to get attracted. One whose jaded with experience of over 100 pump n dumps and justified each one.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Here we go:

Start at 1:21 here and listen to this post wall professor woman. Pay close attention after 1:44 where she says “You need to get out” . Her “out” sounds like “awwwout”. That’s a pretty good example of the post wall accent

 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Been wanting to post this for a while now. I have long wondered if many post wall women develop a similar accent. I’ve dated a few who seemed to have it. As I sit here now in a public place I can hear women chatting around. Many have a certain accent that comes out of their mouth with certain words. One word “pounds” sounds like “paaaoowwnz”. I don’t know if it’s a more relaxed voice or a more authoritative voice. I wish I could explain it better so u guys could see if you know what I’m talking about. But it’s just funny I’ve never heard this certain thing in any female under 40 ever. Mostly 40s.

idk but my mom once spoken to me in some really annoying voice tone and i assumed she did my dad a bj and it disgusted me lulz
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,827
Location
象外
One word “pounds” sounds like “paaaoowwnz”.
“You need to get out” . Her “out” sounds like “awwwout”.
Both of these sound like they are taking the same diphthong (ou in pound and ou in out) and turning it into a long, more drawn out whine.

Like if you listen to a cow moo, it kind of sounds like it's going "Maaaaauuuuuuwwwwwwww"

So perhaps it's a reverse Island of Dr. Moreau effect, where they are human women turning into half cows?

Maybe they need milking?

Maybe they're subconsciously reminding people that they are still valuable for giving milk?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s it. It’s all about milk!! Not as many Calves or bulls sucking on those utters these days!!! Old Bessie sent A lot of bulls to the slaughterhouse While swinging her tail innocently. Her accent is one of worry because it may be her if she don’t Find her way to a barnyard With better grass. This one all picked over and dried up!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top