"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

List of A few examples of ****y Funny things I have heard ...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Some ****y funny things I have seen or heard over the past few months.


-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Hey, I've seen you all over campus today...
Guy: Yeah, I'm omnipresent..
Girl: Being omnipresent must be a pretty difficult thing to comprehend?
Guy: When you have a superior mind and intellect, it's quite easy...
Girl: That's great, cya around sometime..
Guy: Wait, I'll see you! I'm omnipresent, remember! Omnipresent!
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Girl in cafeteria walks through lunch line with a tray; Obvious she has dyed her hair blond*
Guy: *walks up to her* Wow! With all of the fake blonds in the world it's such a relief to find a real one for once...
Girl: *playfully whacks guy with her tray*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: So,what's your major in college?
Guy: I major in homemaking; I'm an aspiring househusband.
Girl: *Laughs*
Guy: Not really
Guy: So, what's your major?
Girl: Guess!
Guy: Lion Taming?
Girl: No
Guy: Equine Management?
Girl: No
Guy: Seal Juggling?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guy: You know, I can marry a girl like you!
Girl: Really?
Guy: Ohh yeah, I'll devorce you a week later and take all of your money.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Where did you get such gorgeous eyes?
Guy: Thanks, they were a gift from the milkman.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guy: Studying fruits and vegitables, eh?
Girl: How did you know that?
Guy: Well, because I know everything
Girl: *hysterical laughter*
Guy: Ohh yeah, ask me anything. I know all the world's answers!
Girl: So, what's you name?
Guy: I'm not psychic, cya around ...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: What's your favorite color?
Guy: I like them all, they are like my children...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Do you have a girlfriend?
Guy: Several, got a calculator?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl": Do you have a girlfriend?
Guy: I sure do, I carry her around in a cardboard box..
Guy: She's the mini variety...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girll: are you married?
Guy: That's it! I want a divorce!
Girl: From me?
Guy: I just can't take the abuse.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Girls who are following guy around and blocking his way to somewhere*
Guy: Do you girls make a hobby of following me around or something?
Guy: You know, for a bunch of stalker girls, you're pretty cute..
Girls: *giggle and run off*
-----------------------------------------------------------
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Acheron

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Girl: What's your favorite color?
Guy: I like them all, they are like my children...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Do you have a girlfriend?
Guy: Several, got a calculator?
Those two are great. I'll have to use them sometime.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
My personal fave... and original btw...



girl: I'll see you tomorrow.
guy: yeah, wear high heels... I like high heels.
 
Top