Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life sucks for me right now.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp, this is somewhat of a rant... a little bit of a cry for help....

Almost a year ago I found this site. I gained confidence and I bettered myself significantly. I had many girls interested in me, but for some reason that I just can't figure out, I never actually asked a girl for her number. I wasn't dating (and I haven't dated anybody for almost 2 years), but I didn't really care... I was happy, healthy, energetic, my grades were good. I didn't have a solid group of friends, as I never really have, but I still had some friends to chill with, and when I was all alone, I was content. I went for some time like this, and for some reason one day I just quit coming to this site. I spent a few months away from the site, and I started to feel depressed. (I have had problems with depression in the past, and I was on Zoloft for awhile). I was damn lonely, and I had no hobbies or talents. So, after a while of this, I came back to this site and tried to read the bible and see if I could get myself out of depression, but it got worse. Then, I started working out again, and I started feeling better. For the past month I have been doing alright. I am no longer depressed, and I have a group of friends who I hang out with every weekend, and I am not the lazy, sad, lonely bastard that I was before. I spent the first part of this quarter slacking off at school. I never did any work, and I was too tired to listen in class. I slept alot, and I was always tired.. probably because of depression. I got enough sleep each night, but I never had energy. So my grades weren't great at midterms.... 3 A's & 3 C's... and the next few weeks they probably got worse.

For the past 2 weeks I have been working on improving myself. I have been trying to catch up in school, though I am having alot of trouble doing so. I have a 7 page report due Monday, I Have no idea what we have done this year in chemistry, and I have been trying to catch up, but it is very hard. So now here is my typical day:

Wake up and go to school which stresses me
I go directly to work after school
I go home after work and I eat dinner
I study after I eat for a few hours
If I can find time, I work out
I go to sleep.

Before this I spent many hours a day being lazy. I would play computer games and watch TV for hours a day, and I got really used to it. It is very difficult and stressful for me to suddenly be constantly busy. All day I just wish I could lay down and rest. Right now my problem doesn't seem half as bad as it did when I started writing this... I guess what I am looking for is just a little advice that will help me deal with my stressful life. I dont even have time to read the books that I have promised myself I would read in my spare time.

Damn I want some bud right now :(

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
recently i've been rediculously busy. so then i decided to completely prioritize everything. find out what you really care about (including which classes you can slack more in) and do what needs to be done. but i've had a stupid-busy year, so maybe you could talk to me personally if that helps :)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your overburdening yourself, your in over your head.

Cutback on something, work less hours, take a day off, anything.

Don't be stupid and frikken overdose on life.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you arent organized with your school work, get organized. I used to keep 1 notebook and just shoved my papers in it, but I think this little 13 folder book thingy will make **** so much easier, wont lose papers as much anymore.

And to make that essay easier, start with your rough draft, and do a little revising every night. Take it to school with you and have friends read it. Just have everyone read it, your mom, your friends, whatever. Most people will point out mistakes for you and it will make your job easier.

I also find that some songs always get me pumped up, almost no matter what. "Aerodynamic", "one more time," "Harder, better faster, stronger," by daft punk usually do it for me. If not those theres the Die Another Day theme, various eminem songs, and name of the game by crystal meth

good luck

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop whining and stop looking for sympathy. You will NOT find it with me or with any other DJ who knows whats what.

Youre making excuses to do nothing, you think you got it hard man? Stressful life? Bullsh1t. What the hell is so horrible about your day man? Would you mind informing me? Stop being a ***** and get some testosterone for ****s sake.

Cry cry cry, take some responsibility for your own life, if you really wanted to, you WOULD make your life better. If you dont, its your own fault.

Last edited:

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing first dont listen to jester... i understand depression and if you take medication then it is very real, your life sounds pretty damn stressful right now but you probably brought this on your self for slacking before however your working hard to make up for it so dont feel bad.
my best advice with the work is not to worry about due dates too much right now just concentrate on working and developing a patern of work.
school sux
your life is school
conclusion your life sux
solution make school better... try and have fun during lunch and that also try and go out on weekends if you do this and keep up with the working out (or any hobbie for that matter) then you'll realise your life isn't ****ty just busy and if you can keep it up you'll probably meet a girl along the way

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, if you ACTUALLY do have a chemical inbalance causing depression, then you should still be on the friggin medication.

done and done.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...I usually find that I'm happier when I'm busy than when I'm lazy. Just look up some stress reducing exercises and what-not

Probably the most important thing you could do is make time to workout or run, or both. You get chemicals from workout that make you feel relaxed. When you have a constant active regimen of working out, you'll feel better most of the time.

Good luck- -E-Z

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... first off all, Jester is a fellow who doesn't want to be reminded as a loving, very fun to be around bud, a real friend and mentor. He's not the one who will spark laughter and understanding when you think about him... and he's aware of it, so I won't get into that... He's trying to show what society thinks about your problem...

But, I'm not here to join the masses. I'm not here to be just another brick in the wall. And I'd feel like a big piece of sh!t inside if saw another guy waste his HS years depressed, sad and lonely.

You know why? Because I was one of those. Because I wanted to kill myself when I was 14 years old, and everyone else just laughed at my cries.
I had noone, no f*cking one, not a single friend, relative or anyone who would help me out of this sh!t.
But fate put Sosuave.com into my life, in the right moment, when I wanted to change, but didnt't know how exactly.

I did experience a high, an improvement, but then again I had another low.
I'd ditch my afternoon classes, go back home and sleep, and I wish I could just sleep all the time so I wouldn't have to face my problems.

How I did it ?

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14792

Read it. It sums everything. I could write everything again, but it's better put in there... if you don't find 1 single useful thing, please, let me know.

And I'll state, for everyone, as Jester put it, that I'm no " knowledgeable DJ" and do not deserve any respect.

This is my commitment to you. You're not alone man.
Read that post, and give it a chance.
If I could do it, you can do it !!

BBB

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jestor has unknowingly taught me a lot that I know. I praise him as one of the few remaining true Don Juans of this board.

I respect his opinions greatfully and make no attempt to "step up to him".

My best wishes Jester.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okey dokey, constructive criticism accepted, from what their was of it. Perhaps an explanation is needed for those who do not know my methodology.

First off, for a lot of people that say these SOB stories, Pity is their drug of choice. They suck up sympathy like Coca-Cola.

Do you think these people want to know the truth? Do you think they tell you their life story so you can tell them what they already know but refuse to accept? They do it only to gain your pity so they can go on deceiving themselves into believe its not their fault that their life doesnt get better.

Zelemont you said
Almost a year ago I found this site. I gained confidence and I bettered myself significantly. I had many girls interested in me, but for some reason that I just can't figure out, I never actually asked a girl for her number.
Whos fault is that bro? You were provided the knowledge and the know-how but you were too scared to take your life in your own hands...and you still are. Cry for help man? Cry for help from what exactly? Having a job? Going to school? How many people do you think have much much more to cry for help about?

A lot...

So you say instead of making money and getting an education, you would rather sit on your fat ASS all day, watch tv and play video games? Oh man, youre really making the DJs proud by saying that. I do commend you for wanting to read though, jsut as long as you arent using them as a fantasy to escape real life like you probably used TV and video games.

To top it off, you say
Damn I want some bud right now
with a sad little frown face. So instead of facing your problems like a MAN, you want to drink them away? Even worse if you want to smoke them away. Still being scared eh zelemont?

Its time you took some responsibility for your own life zel. Stop coming here looking for sympathy, if you post, make it something constructive or atleast ask a specific question.

You can do it zelemont, i did. For the naysayers, nothing.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when Zelemont said bud he was referring to pot, but otherwise well put Jester.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Jester.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how half of this board is Jester wannabe's and yet they dog on him when he shares his thoughts.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As cruel as Jester makes his points... they usually have some bit of truth in them... and this one is not an exception. No one placed you in this situation Zelemont but you and unfortunately no one but you can get yourself out. In fact, I was having the same problem first semester. High School was so easy to me, that I was used to sitting on my ass and doing nothing, and still making almost all A's. College, among other things kicked my ass in the past couple of months, and I could have gotten mad about it or depressed, but I couldn't... why? Cause I put myself there. All to often when we have problems we like to look for some outside source, cause to blame ourselves for our own problems would just seem reprensible. You need to start exhibiting an internal locus of control. Stop blaming school, job, homework, or life in general for your stress... cause you gave yourself this stress. Realize that there are 24 hours in the day Zelemont, leaving you plenty of time to get everything done... granted you may lose sleep... but you can get everything done.

The Matrix: Reloaded