Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is good

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wake up in bed every morning, and get straight out of bed. Not one minute of the day can pass me by. I go straight to the kitchen, make breakfast, then jump in the shower to get ready for the day.

Why do I do it? For myself. I'm living my life, the way I want to, and doing the things I want to do. I don't stress about the little things, I don't wake up wondering what could go wrong today if I took a risk, nothing like that. I look forward to seeing what I can do on that to make a change in my life for the better.

Right now, I'm focused on getting a job. I need to start saving up some money for the things that I want to do. I want to join a martial arts. I want to get a car. And I want to have those things accomplished by the time I'm 18. I'm 16 now. So in between now and then, that's what I need to do.

And when I'm not working on that? I'm doing my homework, or going to school. I'm working my ass off to get good grades, get into university, study what I'm interested in, and get out into life with a headstart. Why? Because I'm dedicated to making my life a sucess.

And when I'm not overburdened with school work? I'm out partying, going to movies, shooting pool with the boys and working out. Living my life.

Now the question on my mind.

When am I going to have time for b*tches?

I'm far too busy! I don't have time to go out and hunt down hotties and take them on dates?

Interestingly enough however, in between focusing on my life, I managed to attract one of the hottest chicks in my grade, and I've had a LTR of nine months going on since then. Another point of interest, me focusing on my life also attracted another hottie to me a couple weeks ago, and I hooked up with her. Funny part is? She was a bad kisser, so I broke things off without a second thought.

Imagine that. By simply living my life, I attracted two beautiful chicks and hooked up with them. Is it morally wrong? Some people may think so, but I look at it as experience.

What's my point? Stop f*cking worrying so much about what to say to her, what she's thinking and other meaningless things. Stop f*cking analyzing her every action. You don't have to.

All you'll have to do is live your life. And it'll be her worrying about what to say to impress you.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

(No this is not me bragging, there's a point to this post.)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I'm 16 too and can relate to most of that. I love posts like these that get me motivated!

Keep it going and don't let ANY SETBACKS get in your way. Pah, we're far too DJ for that sort of thing.

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking myself if you're seriously living your life the way you wanna live it?! Do you really wanna go the "normal" way to become a "normal" person with a "normal" job (like a doctor or a lawyer for example)? You might wake up one morning and realize that you missed out on something and that this certain life starts to get boring after a while! Do you really think that going to school, going to college, going to work, etc...is the best thing to do?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm a great student (-I'm living in Germany and school is way harder over here in Europe that it is in the US... trust me, I lived in Florida for about a year and I was on of the best students, even tho English is not my first language-) and I wish you just the best for your present and your future, but I personally feel like I'm chosen to do something bigger, to be *somebody* in a world full of nobodys! Right now I'm working on a record deal and I have a lot of other big plans... I will either "get rich or die trying" (sorry, for quoting 50 Cent), if you know what I mean!

Well, I would like to write more but I still have a lot of unfinished business to do! Laterzzz.... 1!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T.M.
I'm asking myself if you're seriously living your life the way you wanna live it?! Do you really wanna go the "normal" way to become a "normal" person with a "normal" job (like a doctor or a lawyer for example)? You might wake up one morning and realize that you missed out on something and that this certain life starts to get boring after a while! Do you really think that going to school, going to college, going to work, etc...is the best thing to do?

Don't misunderstand me, I'm a great student (-I'm living in Germany and school is way harder over here in Europe that it is in the US... trust me, I lived in Florida for about a year and I was on of the best students, even tho English is not my first language-)
Yeah I know what ya mean, I moved to California for a year and was in the top 1% or something rediculous like that. However, if you wanna be even more, like have a GPA of 4.5 like I had then the work really piles up. But anyway, back to the topic.

I can understand you're attitude TM, I don't wanna just become a nobody, I AM going to university but first I'm gonna take 1-2 years out to go and travel. However, my aim isn't just to "become rich", but to make a difference. To me the point of life is to improve someone elses and change the world for the better. I've got ambition (not for money) and it WILL come through. But to everyone else, just make sure whatever you do makes you fulfilled and happy.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I do have bigger plans for myself. Don't get me wrong. It's just achieving those will come after my education. My teenage years, I'm stuck in high school. So I might as well work hard and get good grades to get out of there. Then go to university, get a degree and take life from there.

I'm not going to work just any 'boring' job however. No sitting in an office, day after day, with the same people.

For now, yes I am living my life the way I want to.

Short-term goals? Graduate high school, get a job and a car.

Long term-goals? Get a degree in Arts or Commerce, make a million, and do something grand with my life.

You say you're working on a record deal. For the past several months a buddy of mine have been rhyming occasionally for fun when we party, and I'm beginning to learn to piece together some good sh*t. If I ever got into it seriously, it's one option of what I can do with my life. Perhaps I'll discover I have a natural ability and get into it right away. Or perhaps I'll do something else for a while I like doing, and then later on in life get into rhyming.

My point being, I can do anything I please with my life. But for now I'm 16. I can make myself famous later on. For now, I'm focused on my education, my friends and my hobbies.

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me the point of life is to improve someone elses and change the world for the better.
...I hope you'll achieve that goal one day! Good luck...

Long term-goals? Get a degree in Arts or Commerce, make a million, and do something grand with my life.
...that's what I'm talkin' about! Your first post sounded to me as if you are happy with "the system" and the usual way of life, but now I understand that you are just trying to make the best out of your current situation to be prepared for the future! That's coo! You were talkin' about "rhyming", do you like rap? Do you have a favorite rapper/artist? Nas? 50? Biggie? Etc.?

Holla.............

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nas has some hot sh*t. Another favorite of mine is of course Eminem, the way he flows is brilliant. B.G.'s pretty good too. I'm one of few people however who hasn't jumped on the 50 Cent wagon, I like his old stuff waaaay better than the new album.