Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let's see how good you guys really are lol...

SMoo00TH37

Reaction score
Hi guys, im 17 and looking for some advice here. Its a bit long but I think it's good practice for you guys.

Last term, there was this really cute girl in my english class, we never said a word to each other from the beginning of the school year until january came. But when we came back from christmas break, i remember seeing her in the lunchroom and she said hi and she gave me a huge smile and i returned the favor, and she really caught my eye that day.

Over the next two weeks, we really didnt talk much at all, but she smiled at me a lot, she did try to initiate conversation once, and i caught her glancing at me in class a lot. but about 3 weeks ago, everything changed...she wasnt smiling as much, she didnt really seem interested in talking, she was still glancing at me in class a lot, but i thought she was less interested.

what you should know is that from that time up until the past week she's been acting really weird, it seems like she's trying to avoid me. but this past week, i got into another class of hers. (what im about to say u might think is trivial and pointless, but read anyway please...)

well i came into class pretty late that day, and some girl came into class in front of me, and shes pretty good friends with the girl that i like, so she had her bookbag on the seat next to the girl i like, so i thought eh, i'll just sit in this seat in front of the girl i like. but when i was walking to the seat this other girl grabbed her bookbag and sat in the seat in front, leaving the seat next to the girl i like empty. so she sat there and i sat next to the girl i like. good sign, i thought....

well she really only turned to smile and say something to me once during the whole class. for most of the class, she just said stuff out loud and wasnt looking at me when she was saying it, she was facing forward, but nobody was responding to what she was saying, so i dont know if she was talking to me or not lol. anyhow, as soon as class was over, she got up and ran out the class pretty quickly and the next time i saw her was valentine's day. i didnt get her a flower, following the advice of most of my friends. they said it was better i get to know her before i make my move. well for most of the day whenever i saw her or passed her in the halls she didnt look at me or say hi. she just kind of went along her way, it seemed like she didnt really want to have anything to do with me.

ALRIGHT, you have ALL the details. So i have 2 questions:

1) Did she ever like me, and if so, does she STILL like me?
2) Is it over, and if it is, can I do anything to get with her?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you want to see how good we actually are. Well before you can come up with a statement like that I advise you to read the DJ bible.... It will answer all your questions much better then I can. Oh and umm.. its YOU who has to initiate conversations, ask her for her number, and set up a date. Don't expect alot when you haven't gave her much.

SMoo00TH37

Reaction score
haha sry man, i was just joking lol. i didnt mean to sound rude or obnoxious. anyhow, i want to know if she still likes me? any ideas??

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She origionally had some degree of interest in you. This was later killed however, allow me to explain.

Girls in highschool are all ADHD freaks, their attention on a guy lasts about two days unless he's amazing or he makes a move.

You failed to make a move, thus her interest dropped and she never felt the need to make any more interactions.

This of course is my interpretation, I wasn't there, thus it is a bit clouded.

If I was you, I'd just make a move on her randomly. Chick's dig that sh!t ya'know? ;)

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I think she had higher interest level in the beginning, but she probably has some interest still. Girls are shy bytches, guys have to make the moves. Go bang that puzzy.

Reaction score
Originally posted by SMoo00TH37
Hi guys, im 17 and looking for some advice here.
now this is a story
Its a bit long but I think it's good practice for you guys.
all about how
Last term, there was this really cute girl in my english class,
my life got turned right upside down
we never said a word to each other from the beginning of the school year until january came.
"Smooth WHO!?!?!"
But when we came back from christmas break, i remember seeing her in the lunchroom and she said hi and she gave me a huge smile and i returned the favor,
Duuuuuuuuude...she likes you!
and she really caught my eye that day.
she REALLY likes you

Over the next two weeks, we really didnt talk much at all, but she smiled at me a lot,
shes NAKED dude, and bending over...in FRONT OF YOU...yet you keep your **** in your trousers?

homo*AHEM*
she did try to initiate conversation once,
but you were all like "Bítch, if you wanna talk to me, you betta get inline with the other sluts"
and i caught her glancing at me in class a lot.
And she was all like "OK!"
but about 3 weeks ago, everything changed...she wasnt smiling as much, she didnt really seem interested in talking, she was still glancing at me in class a lot, but i thought she was less interested.
yeah..she got cold from all the standing in front of you naked

what you should know is that from that time up until the past week she's been acting really weird, it seems like she's trying to avoid me.
Yeah, she liked you, but you turned into a woman...and I'm assuming shes not a lesbo...but at least now you've got tits
but this past week, i got into another class of hers. (what im about to say u might think is trivial and pointless, but read anyway please...)
yeah your probably gonna over analyse it...

well i came into class pretty late that day,
yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah class is gay
and some girl came into class in front of me, and shes pretty good friends with the girl that i like, so she had her bookbag on the seat next to the girl i like, so i thought eh, i'll just sit in this seat in front of the girl i like. but when i was walking to the seat this other girl grabbed her bookbag and sat in the seat in front, leaving the seat next to the girl i like empty. so she sat there and i sat next to the girl i like.
OK...I've worked this out on a piece of paper. She is sitting HERE (x) ->(smooth)
(mate)

that was hard fúcking work...but you are SO worth it, dude.
good sign, i thought....
yeah...she let you sit within a few feet of her. SHE IS NOT REPULSED BY YOUR FACE...good sign! yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!!!
well she really only turned to smile and say something to me once during the whole class.
"I love you smooth, can i have your children"
for most of the class, she just said stuff out loud
"I LOVE SMOOTH, LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THIS, I LOVE HIM!"
and wasnt looking at me when she was saying it, she was facing forward, but nobody was responding to what she was saying, so i dont know if she was talking to me or not lol.
nah...she was talking about the OTHER smooth... :rolleyes:
anyhow, as soon as class was over, she got up and ran out the class pretty quickly
she needed a piss
and the next time i saw her was valentine's day. i didnt get her a flower, following the advice of most of my friends. they said it was better i get to know her before i make my move.
maaan your friends just saved ur áss from sliding further into mine enternal abyss of le AFC there! good for you!
well for most of the day whenever i saw her or passed her in the halls she didnt look at me or say hi.
God DAMNIT!!! Don't any of these posts end HAPPY?!
she just kind of went along her way, it seemed like she didnt really want to have anything to do with me.
"Smooth WHO!?!?!?"

ALRIGHT, you have ALL the details.
and then some!

So i have 2 questions:
shoot

1) Did she ever like me,
yes!
and if so, does she STILL like me?
Short answer "no", long answer "yes", with a "haha only messing" at the end.

2) Is it over, and if it is, can I do anything to get with her?
Ask her out! Next time you see her walk right on up to here and say " Put on ur damn clothes, cause ur comin on a date with ME!"

So what if she says no? You should've done it at the start, but at least now you got a chance to be ridiculed by a bunch of homosapians on a message board.

yes...i DO know what homosapians means...

Reaction score
1) Did she ever like me, and if so, does she STILL like me?
This is NOT a legitimate question for a DJ. Usually a girl will make it abundantly clear if she does, but if its in doubt, number close, date close, and kiss close are the only ways to find out.

SMoo00TH37

Reaction score
haha thanks ronny and other guys. see the problem i'm having here is what to say to her. should i get to know her before i tell her i really like her or should i just get to the point?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop laughing and get back on track. You need to take this one seriously from what I've been through it will give you some good experience. You don't need to get to know her because that's what you'll be doing when your out with her, so just get in the class and be confident (walk confident, look confident, and act confident). When you sit down introduce yourself.. at this time you should probably give her a lil bit of compliment. I would start out like this (ex. Hey how's it going? ::she reply's:: act upon it and give her your name and demand her for her number.) Wait a couple of days and ask her out. BUT DON'T YOU DARE ACT AFCish just because you got to talk to her!!!!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a pickup line on her.

"Somebody needs to call heaven, there's an angel missing and she's right infront of me...".

Corny, yes, heartwarming, sometimes....

Does it make you seem open? Yes.

Take it from there, champ.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RONNY I F*CKING LOVE YOU MAN! Every post (slash flame) u write is funnier than the last. Marry me?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last term, there was this really cute girl in my english class, we never said a word to each other from the beginning of the school year until january came. But when we came back from christmas break, i remember seeing her in the lunchroom and she said hi and she gave me a huge smile and i returned the favor, and she really caught my eye that day.
*Snoring* *Suddendly wakes up* This is irrelevant information... but okay, I'll keep reading.

Over the next two weeks, we really didnt talk much at all, but she smiled at me a lot, she did try to initiate conversation once, and i caught her glancing at me in class a lot. but about 3 weeks ago, everything changed...she wasnt smiling as much, she didnt really seem interested in talking, she was still glancing at me in class a lot, but i thought she was less interested.
*Reloaded muddles through more useless information* Ah... okay... now we're getting to the actual problem... I think.

well i came into class pretty late that day, and some girl came into class in front of me, and shes pretty good friends with the girl that i like, so she had her bookbag on the seat next to the girl i like, so i thought eh, i'll just sit in this seat in front of the girl i like. but when i was walking to the seat this other girl grabbed her bookbag and sat in the seat in front, leaving the seat next to the girl i like empty. so she sat there and i sat next to the girl i like. good sign, i thought....
Yeah... it is trivial and pointless... but for the sake of helping... I'll keep reading.

well she really only turned to smile and say something to me once during the whole class. for most of the class, she just said stuff out loud and wasnt looking at me when she was saying it, she was facing forward, but nobody was responding to what she was saying, so i dont know if she was talking to me or not lol. anyhow, as soon as class was over, she got up and ran out the class pretty quickly and the next time i saw her was valentine's day.
*Slaps head* Man... some guys just don't get it.

i didnt get her a flower, following the advice of most of my friends.
That's the smartest thing you've done this entire thread.

Did she ever like me, and if so, does she STILL like me?
Ah ha... now we're finally at the problem. The answer to this question is yes, yes... hell yes? I mean are you blind? I have to agree with Ronny here... this girl is screaming "**** me" but you won't turn off your damn CD player. Go... go now... not now, but right now... I mean today, and ask her out. Then, once you do that... give her an even better reason to smile at you... got me... good.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever helped this guy out, I'd like to thank for helping me out as well. See I'm in the exact same situation dude. The girl definitely likes me but I'm fvcking retarded. So tomorrow in class I'll just fvcking grab my ballz and ask her. Before it's not like I was scared or nothin', it was more like I didn't really care. I got an ego boost today though after I kicked the sh*t out of a guy in our class and everyone saw me do it. Heh, haven't had a good fight in a while.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on recognizing your stupidity, Roots. And by the fact that you enjoy violence, it's obvious your stupidity goes far beyond your knowlegde of women...

Anyway, yes...she digs you dude. As for it being 'too late', you never made a move to begin with. Only after you f*ck things up is it too late.