"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Let's get high! New Idea for Forum....All Read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Here's my idea. Create a new forum where only high posters post. Just weed smokers. I have serious insights all random..some of women, of my future, but ..I will only post those about women here....and wanted to share with the homies here....I know there're smokers here.

So those intereste start posting here.

Here's my first thought

I have to stop thinking about every girl becoming my wife or a long loving relationship to start¡¦.just meet them¡¦.all of them¡¦..find, initiate, search, evaluate¡¦absolutely know them¡¦.¡¦.. rule em¡¦..to find the absolute perfect one¡¦and there is someone¡¦to bear my children.

Hope this catches on.

later
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
LOL! That could be amusing to read. I support this idea!
Seriously, I'm all down with the psychedelics but the realizations are hard to communicate when you're high. So you get posts like yours that are about the same basic stuff everyone else posts/thinks about except that they're all disjointed stream of consciousness stuff, with maybe some odd tangents thrown in.
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
A few months ago, I was a pretty big stoner. I would smoke pretty much every night after work, and now I'm pretty disgusted to think of the way I was. I came to the conclusion that using weed regularly makes me lazy, clouds my thought process even when I'm sober, and kills my motivation/self-esteem.

Not that I won't smoke once in a while when the circumstances are right... but never again will I purchase my own weed, or get anywhere near the place I was at. I've been fairly clean (smoking no more than once every three weeks or so) for about 4 or 5 months now, and I don't even miss it.

My recommendation? Instead of posting a bunch of thoughts while high, go lift some weights, read a book, or listen to music. Quitting weed helped my game with women tenfold.

Just my .02.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Thanks Six String Samurai....but I do all of that already and then some. I have success with women...not a big deal to me.

Smoking weed's fun...I don't overdo do....I'm balanced

Respect your position tho

later
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I say no

because of my views but I don't want to get into them.
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
I use to smoke a lot also but like others said that stuff gets old after awhile. I got tired of over eating all the time(when I was high), being lazy, no motivation to do anything. It was also hurting me financially as well. I have been two months now without drinking or smoking. I dont know how long it will last cosidering the other time I took a break. I stopped for 6 months straight. I dont think smoking or drinking really affected my process with the ladies. As a matter a fact I think it gave me a little more confidence. I dont know about you guys but when I use to get high or drunk, my game use to come out like silk, nice and smooth. I also recommend that everyone should have sex high atleast once. That S@#T feels really good.
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
I used to smake a lot of weed when I was younger.
Sure, it can be fun, but it is BAAAAD for your sex drive, destroys testosterone in the body, and turns you into a spaced out afc nerd. Best to leave it behind if you really want to become a DJ-
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ohio
Hellz yeah dude my flows be slick when the chronic is sticky.And when im drunk...well ive gotten kicked outta frats for hittin on brother's girlfriends and such...never happened when i was high.No biggie tho there's always another party.I will say though that a full pack of ciggs to a smoker chick is like god-sent...hah gotten me many a digitz.Aight well im gunna go take a nap for an hour and a half...till 420...peace out.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Shouldn't this be in "Suggestions and feedback"? So you want a forum for weed smokers?

"The Potheads forum" What about the crack smokers, crackheads need their own forum too? Don't they get their own forum too? Yeah, I don't think this idea will fly....
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Not even worthy of Suggestions and Feedback.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top