"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Let her know that she's not first priority!

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
One day when she's expecting a call, DONT CALL HER. If she wonders why you didn't call just tell her you were busy. This lets her know that you want her, but dont need her. She now will make and effort to fight for your attention. Make it look like she's the agressor in the relationship! I did this yesterday and now she is begging me to go with her to the mall 2day!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You have to make an important distinction here...if you've TOLD her you're going to call on a certain day, do it. The easy way to do this is never to promise you're going to call. Just call when you feel like it. I'd love to see the word "DJ" taken off the site, and replaced with "man". Because that's what a DJ is, he's a REAL man. And a real man always keeps his word, no matter what. In Scarface, he said "I've only got two things in this world, my word and my balls. And I don't break either of them for anyone." If you tell someone you're going to do something, you need to do it. Thats what seperates the men from the boys. To make it clear, I'm not saying to tell her you'll call her and then do it. I'm simply saying get her used to the idea that you'll call when you're able to, and that she shouldn't be "expecting" anything from you, unless you've TOLD her to expect it.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Nah, I never told her I was gonna call. She just told me to call and I said I might call if I'm not busy.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
yea dude, i really believe in keeping your word as well. it really annoys me when people say they will do things and dont, eg call, go out etc. the worst is when your friends fail to turn up for something because they "forgot"
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
So many "men" nowadays seem to have forgotten the qualities that a real man needs to have. What passes for men nowadays are little boys dressed up in big brother's clothes, playing mind games with girls stupid enough to buy it. As a man, you never resort to playing mind games. As a real man, you don't HAVE to. It's YOU that's irresistible, not some stupid front you put up. People need to learn how to be real men, and not AFC's in DJ's clothes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

baller911

New Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
lol well I wans't trying to play any game at all.....I kept my word I would call if I wasn't busy...and I was busy the whole day with my cousins!

This is my bro's account..stupid cookies ..I'm solja j
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
This tip is not very helpful. It doesn't make you more attractive to fake being busy all the time so you sound like you have a life... It's better to go out and actually HAVE a life. Faking it will come back and bite you in the ass eventually. You shouldn't be available all the time, but that should be a result of actually being busy, not pretending. If you're not busy, get off your ass and go do something. Easy.
 

baller911

New Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I was actually BUSY....DANG HOW MANY TIMES i HAVE TO SAY THIS? I had relatives over and we played basketball and video games most of the day. Plus I had basketball conditioning!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
A female perspective on the whole calling/not-calling thing:

I don't care if a guy doesn't call me. In fact I get annoyed if he calls too often. BUT, if you say you are going to call ... you better ****ing call me when you said you would, or you don't get another call after that.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
LOL AIGHT:)
I told her the truth that I was busy.!. I idn't pomise to call either:)
 

Alchemyst

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Maybe it's just me...

I don't about you guys but personally love to leave chicks hangin.

Really, instead of saying something like

"I'll call you at yada yada"

I usually say something along the lines of

"Listen, imma try to remember to call you but I'll probably forget so CALL ME IF I DON'T."

yea, i know, i know, someones gonna give me the 'don't let her have too much power' bvll****. but it's a damn good test of her IL, and if she is interested you'll have the power.(Trust me)

and realistically, women usually do decide how far the relationship goes physically (unless your mike tyson) so her IL should be important to you
 
Top