"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lesson Learned

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
So I took this chick I hooked up with before to a party. Party was lame so she suggests another party, but its like 30 mins away. But I didnt want the night to end early so I was down with that. We had a good time driving, flirting, being crazy singing etc.

So we get to this other party. I didnt know the people so I felt kind weird. But I talked to the guys (0 single chicks) and tried to fit in. I got along with everyone well. But there was a dude there she knew. Sure enough shes flirting with him.

I KNEW what kind of girl she is and I promised myself I wouldnt become one of her guys shes uses for rides, drinks, etc. I havent spent a dime on her yet, but this was the one time I did offer to drive her.

So once I saw her ignoring me and flirting with this other guy thats when I said "fvck it" and cut my losses. So I get up and tell everyone Im out and nice meeting. She looks at me and says "Youre leaving?" I said "Yup sure am" so she says "I guess Im leaving too since youre my ride" I said "I guess you are unless one of these dudes is taking you home" She looks around and they all say they plan on staying late. So she had to go or be stuck. So we leave. She invites me out for tonight to go see a band or something. I said no. In my mind Im saying "what im gonna drive you an hour to watch you fvck the drummer?!" :D

So the night ends with her tryin to hold my hand on the ride home and she wants a hug to end the night. I just leaned over, didnt take my hands off the wheel. She said it was a pretty weak hug. I said "yeah i guess it was, see ya" She got out. I kinda laughed to myself. Pulled out the cell phone and deleted the ho.

A valuable lesson learned.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tuna Head

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, California
what lesson??
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Dont let ho's get over on you. :D

Im just happy bc a few months ago Id be all shook up and pissed about that night. Bless this site. lol
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I think you did alright, except that it was obvious she had low IL in you.

You did exactly what I would have done.
As soon as she headed over to the other guy I would have said "cya" and just left unless she followed and jumped in the car. If she's going to hand out crap she doesn't deserve any special treatment, and that includes finding another ride home.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
yeah I think I slipped into friends zone, but we have hooked up a few times.....well there is a 1st and last time for eveything thing. That was her 1st and last free ride from me
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7
yeah I think I slipped into friends zone, but we have hooked up a few times.....well there is a 1st and last time for eveything thing. That was her 1st and last free ride from me
In that case you should have charged her for gas money. Just because she *thinks* you are friends doesn't mean she should take advantage of you.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Nice move bro. Show her and all women, that you're controlling your own destiny and you're nobody's b1tch.

People like her think they're super hot or something and can use guys....hence the hug....but you shot her down good.

her: that was weak.
me: Yeah, you gotta work on your hugs.

Anyways, smooth dealing with her. Good luck in the future man.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Hey thanks for all the positive feed back :D

I knew what kind of girl she was and Ive seen her other dudes she uses and I said after the 1st time I hooked up with her I wouldnt become one of them. Carting her around everywhere she goes etc. She did offer gas money at the beginning of the night but I never take it from anyone.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Another thing, have a back-up plan....

You should strive to be the first to initiate everything.

If the party is dull say you're leaving and go do your back-up thing and be sure to bring it up before she suggest anything. If she doesn't want to do it then say you've had enough and call it a night, then take her home.
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
yeah....i thought the first party would be pretty hype. She *****ed from the minute we got there. She was pretty set on going to the other one. I didnt want to go, but I guess I was a little AFC about it and caved. I recovered in the end though.

I shouldve let her ***** and stayed with my friends and the people I knew. Now I know better when the next ho comes along.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7

"Youre leaving?" I said "Yup sure am" so she says "I guess Im leaving too since youre my ride" I said "I guess you are unless one of these dudes is taking you home"

She invites me out for tonight to go see a band or something. I said no.

I just leaned over, didnt take my hands off the wheel. She said it was a pretty weak hug. I said "yeah i guess it was, see ya"
haha, beautiful bro, way to go. You were a little AFC at the begining by going to the party, but like you mentioned, you recovered nicely. I'm willing to bet you'll stand out in her mind now. Nice...
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by OldNumb3r7
yeah....i thought the first party would be pretty hype. She *****ed from the minute we got there. She was pretty set on going to the other one. I didnt want to go, but I guess I was a little AFC about it and caved. I recovered in the end though.

I shouldve let her ***** and stayed with my friends and the people I knew. Now I know better when the next ho comes along.
She was testing you to see how much you would let her get away with. You should always find a way to give her the impedus and it usually shuts her up when she realizes she has to do something herself to get what she wants without you.

Maybe you could have said something like "Sure, you can go to this other party. Call a taxi" then hand her a phone book. She would get the hint....
 

Reflex

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I think you took this girl way into consideration here bro. If you're going to another party, you're going to have fun for yourself not just because this girl wants to. I'm not saying you should have not gone to the other party, but I'm questioning why leave so early like that?(unless you had a curfew). The way I see it was that your world revolved around this girl and you took the DJ mentality too seriously. Why not converse with the people around you, have fun, chill and relax? I'm telling you to develop a world around YOU, not based on the girl. LOL, on a funny note, you left the party and nexted her because she wanted a ride :)(if you felt that you were in an overwhelming supplicative frame, then nexting was good).
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
I did cave a bit early. I guess I was holding out for some play later on that night......I know better now.

I really appreciate all the great responses :D
 
Top