Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Length of Phone Calls

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a couple girls call me everyday that im "seeing."

typically i try to talk to them as little as possible over the phone and set something up to meet in person instead.

what does a Don Juan do? Talk for 30mins - 1hour with a girl or 5-10min?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, its all about how you want to approach it. I mean you don't want to talk to the girl TOO much over the phone, because you will run out of things to talk about while in person. Talking to her for 30 minutes isn't necessarily a bad thing if you are a good conversationalist (dont make it a habit) , keeping it short is good though...keeps u a mystery of some sort, and makes it seem as if you are busy...its better to talk to the girl when you are with her in person...keep up with your approach

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why talk over the phone? Talk to them in person and even then keep it short, you haven't lived that long so save your conversatios.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saving Conversations? LOL, please explain.

Whenever I talk to a girl or friend over the phone, I usually plan to get my point across and hang up but sometimes conversations just drag on. As much as I try to stop that from happening by trying to get off, it just happens. You may just be having one of those days where you just have a million things to talk about or the convo is just interesting, and, next thing you know, the convo has lasted about 30 minutes to an hour.

When I feel things are starting to go on too long and I want to get off, I just give an excuse (legit or not) to get off and try to set up a meeting between the two of us, if not, just say something like "well, my moms gotta use the phone," "I gotta be somewhere by this time....." whatever, and hang up.