Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LED (Looks Environment Drugs)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks:

Environment:

Drugs:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need illicit street drugs to get women and to make cold approach tolerable then that is just hopeless.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need illicit street drugs to get women and to make cold approach tolerable then that is just hopeless.
This wasn't a post about what you need to get women. But on the best way to go about pursuing and having a fulfilling sex life with multiple women through cold approach.

The looks money status (because I dont have money or status. And these things are not nearly as important as looks otherwise this guy would have no trouble getting dates. And this guy would not be talking about inefficiencies. They are both living their purpose. Making more than six figure salaries. Only the "if you build it they will come" sosuave mantra seems to be missing?) acronym I never felt was 100% accurate. More like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

This OP was on entering (and best weapons to take with you (L, D)) the right battlefield (E).

And this post is for when you are already on the battlefield.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about drugs increasing your options is utter nonsense , when you are on E's your perception of the world completely changes every male is your best freind and every female is your soulmate , once the drug wears off and the come down kicks in your in a completely different ball park

i havent done any in like 5 years but it's incredibly difficult to smash on Mandy would not recommend

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about drugs increasing your options is utter nonsense
Zero fear of rejection, enhanced extroverted social/horny vibes, will make you go for girls you are too scared not to approach without drugs (hence "far higher caliber girls"). Molly, coke, alcohol. I have not experimented with benzos but I imagine it would produce the same effect.
once the drug wears off
Irrelevant. Pull before the drug wears off.
incredibly difficult to smash on Mandy
Disagree. Ive heard the same about whiskey d!ck but I do not experience that either.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m introverted by nature. Some of the hottest girls I pulled were when I was chimed up on coke. I usually couldn’t impress them in bed afterwards, however. It’s a double-edged sword.

Blow is social rocket fuel. People saying “if you need drugs to pull, you’re lost” have a point. I agree. It’s a crutch. And the devastation is wreaks on your organs makes it a losing proposition. But man, I would walk into a bar or lounge all cranked up, and I could pull. It wasn’t just the confidence and social fearlessness — it was the energy and enthusiasm I had for chit-chat with girls that made game easy. Otherwise my introverted a$$ has to force genuine interest in some girl that is really uninteresting as a person.

It’s not a skill set enhancement— the skill set is there on blasters or not — it’s a motivation enhancer that I don’t inherently have, especially after a few beers when I just want to chill and talk about stuff that’s interesting to me. Like history or hiking. 90% of young girls out at bars want to gossip about celebrities and asinine sh!t like that. Fact is, if you want to bang them, you have to converse with them enthusiastically about sh!t you not only don’t care about, but attribute to the cultural decay in our society. For me, coke was a cheat code for that part.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn't a post about what you need to get women. But on the best way to go about pursuing and having a fulfilling sex life with multiple women through cold approach.

The looks money status (because I dont have money or status. And these things are not nearly as important as looks otherwise this guy would have no trouble getting dates. And this guy would not be talking about inefficiencies. They are both living their purpose. Making more than six figure salaries. Only the "if you build it they will come" sosuave mantra seems to be missing?) acronym I never felt was 100% accurate. More like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

This OP was on entering (and best weapons to take with you (L, D)) the right battlefield (E).

And this post is for when you are already on the battlefield.
in a big city and expensive ( like NY , etc ) making 6 figures is not an amazing salary for some time . 100k a year gives you a decent lifestyle , with not thst much money thst you can put aside ( if you go for the decent lifestyle ) .

so when I hear Guys “ bro , I make 100k in New York and still girls do not love me “ it just makes me think how clueless guys are

according to numbeo.com ( a site that in most cases I found it has very accurate info ) the average salary in NY is 6k net per month . 100k a year means 6k net per month

2.5 - 3k is a decent apartment in a decent area . You remain with only 3k to spend per month in a quite expensive city

the 6 figures salary that people keep bragging about maximum can bring a decent life. Decent is not enough to stand out solely if you look at the financial aspect , so better have the other things on point ( how you look , dress , talk , etc )

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a big city and expensive ( like NY , etc ) making 6 figures is not an amazing salary for some time . 100k a year gives you a decent lifestyle , with not thst much money thst you can put aside ( if you go for the decent lifestyle ) .

so when I hear Guys “ bro , I make 100k in New York and still girls do not love me “ it just makes me think how clueless guys are

according to numbeo.com ( a site that in most cases I found it has very accurate info ) the average salary in NY is 6k net per month . 100k a year means 6k net per month

2.5 - 3k is a decent apartment in a decent area . You remain with only 3k to spend per month in a quite expensive city

the 6 figures salary that people keep bragging about maximum can bring a decent life. Decent is not enough to stand out solely if you look at the financial aspect , so better have the other things on point ( how you look , dress , talk , etc )
Correct. $100K is a lower-middle class lifestyle (maybe a little higher for a bachelor) in the NYC metro area and it means either roommates or a tiny studio if you want to live in Manhattan.

The advantage of Manhattan, however, is that you can meet attractive women from all walks of life, all in a given area, who may place much less emphasis on financial status— especially around the NYU/Parsons and Columbia campus neighborhoods. The spoiled trophy wife aspirants are only a small slice of a large pie. The logistics of pickup are also massively simplified when your apartment is down the street or a 10 minute cab ride from the venue.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. $100K is a lower-middle class lifestyle (maybe a little higher for a bachelor) in the NYC metro area and it means either roommates or a tiny studio if you want to live in Manhattan.

The advantage of Manhattan, however, is that you can meet attractive women from all walks of life, all in a given area, who may place much less emphasis on financial status— especially around the NYU/Parsons and Columbia campus neighborhoods. The spoiled trophy wife aspirants are only a small slice of a large pie. The logistics of pickup are also massively simplified when your apartment is down the street or a 10 minute cab ride from the venue.
if you are rich enough , for sure you will find some gold diggers if you go to the correct spots. Never really met a really rich person ( having at least a premium lifestyle ) to complain that women do not want to sleep with them . And they are ok with the exchange vagina for money , because for them is not a big burden to burn some cash

as a rule , if you say that you are rich and women still do not want to sleep with you , it means that you are not rich enough compared to guys in the area thst you live , so the only strategy that you can have is to work on yourself ( both physically , mentally and socially ) and have solid logistics

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn’t just the confidence and social fearlessness — it was the energy and enthusiasm I had for chit-chat with girls that made game easy.
Good point. Did not mention the enjoyment aspect of it.

From the author of the mdma post:

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about drugs increasing your options is utter nonsense , when you are on E's your perception of the world completely changes every male is your best freind and every female is your soulmate , once the drug wears off and the come down kicks in your in a completely different ball park

i havent done any in like 5 years but it's incredibly difficult to smash on Mandy would not recommend

That's funny, we call it Molly here in the U.S. You're right about what you said. You feel more of a spiritual connection than a sexual one. GHB the date rape drug will make you wanna phuck a lamp post! That's dirty pool to slip that in a woman's drink, I'm talking about a guy taking it willingly himself, horny as you ever been!