"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lazyiness

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I have a big big problem. I'm lazy:p. I'm always to lazy to start or finish something unless forced too. Like I'm always to lazy to do extra workouts at home for football and to run. I'm also to lazy to finishing reading the DJ bible probly just start over with the HS bible. I don't know why I procrastinate so much. ALl I see me doing all day is hanging out on aim chilling on this forum and Bodybuilding forum and ocasionally going to my school weight rm or run or hang out I don't know I'm so lazy I want to break this habit fast
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Not being motivated? That was my problem with football
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
You don't have to read the whole bible, just a couple articles to start with. A good read for right now would be Laziness=Masturbation by bondjamesbond. It is in both HS and DJ bible.

You need to motivate yourself for the other stuff. Delayed Gratification. Imagine the rewards, or do stuff for that good feeling you get once you've finished.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
yeh, look for delayed gratification and avoid all the instantaneous gratification you receive from things like tv, computer games or looking at porn (i've taking wanking off my list of things, cuz i read it boosts your testosterone in the morning)

try not to think that mere thinking will solve your problems or get you motivated no matter how much thinking you do put into it. sometimes it will, but it usually won't produce the great results you want.

what you need to do is feel emotions to drive you. they have their negative effects (uncontrollable rage or burning jealousy) but just as strongly have their positive ones.

many people try to motivate others by saying "if you really desire something, you will get it". that's all very well saying that, but how do you truly desire something? just by thinking about it and all the things you could have from it? no, you need to feel strong emotions: strong desire to have something or potent anger for not having something.

for example. someone has a craving for cigarettes. their desire to have them and anger from being without them are very strong and so they will naturally take the necessary action to get cigarettes no matter what, even if it is offering a bj for one (i didn't accept it, honest)

so to get your emotions in action, imagine where you want to be or what you want to have. feel the same feelings that you would have. take a good 10-15 minutes every day doing this. try playing some motivational music while doing this. i'd personally recommend trance or some heavy metal (andrew wk), but i'm sure you've got your own

the reason smokers have the burning passion for more cigarettes is essentially chemical, but that in turn sparks a powerful emotional drive; the same kind of drive you must feel through your imagination.

warning: don't go out and get addicted to cigarettes just so you know what i'm talking about :D

read this article. if you do the exercise properly, you should never have to ask your original question again.

Buried Alive

in fact, i think you should read smooth's post as well

Smooth Reform: From the Beginning
 
Top