"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Laying it on the line

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
My problem, if you can call it that, is this:

There's a girl I'm "courting", who at times I think she's totally interested and at other times she's not. Yea, tons of mixed signals.
But to continue, I'm tired of her being undecided about things such as..."hmmm, he did this, and now i'm not sure if i like him as much now" or "hmmm, i like this other guy too."

What i want to do is just say, "look, either make up your mind or not, don't waste my time."

I heard through the grapevine that I was "too controlling" one night, and it hurt my value with her. It shouldn't be this way. I wear the underwear with the **** hole in it.

But anyway..

How can I just lay it out there and ask "do u want to go through with anything or not?"

Thanks for help.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Forget her and move on. If she wants you she'll let you know.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Forget her and move on. If she wants you she'll let you know.

normally id agree with you, but this is high school, and we dont really have a broad spectrum of girls to choose from on a daily basis...

im wiling to bet that a ton of LTR's started out just like this

(im also int he same situation kind of, and id also like to know how to do this)
 

TheDogg

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
I would like to add that there would be plenty of other girls that would like to suck my weiner, but I do like this girl and would like to give her a chance.

Suggestions please.
 

bigboom

New Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Dear dogg, if there are so many other girls ready to give you head why worry about this one in particular?

She's special right?

But as i read your post it looks like you have trouble determing wheter she likes you, in stead of YOU giving HER a chance.

So my feeling is, if she's special to you. Get over there and ask the question you stated before yourself:
( i assume she already noticed/ or know you in someway)

"Hey gal, i really like you, but i don't like fooling around like this, Let's do *** or ***"

If she's not interested you probably know it instantly, and otherwise she's yours.

Trust me, i've been with women who NEVER could make up their mind. It was so ****ing confusing, untill i found out that it's their INSECURITY that makes them think like that.

That gives you an big advantage because in fact, she want to be led by someone that is stronger than she is.

Try and see if you can be. You are controlling, not she.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top