Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Laying it on the line

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem, if you can call it that, is this:

There's a girl I'm "courting", who at times I think she's totally interested and at other times she's not. Yea, tons of mixed signals.
But to continue, I'm tired of her being undecided about things such as..."hmmm, he did this, and now i'm not sure if i like him as much now" or "hmmm, i like this other guy too."

What i want to do is just say, "look, either make up your mind or not, don't waste my time."

I heard through the grapevine that I was "too controlling" one night, and it hurt my value with her. It shouldn't be this way. I wear the underwear with the **** hole in it.

But anyway..

How can I just lay it out there and ask "do u want to go through with anything or not?"

Thanks for help.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her and move on. If she wants you she'll let you know.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Forget her and move on. If she wants you she'll let you know.

normally id agree with you, but this is high school, and we dont really have a broad spectrum of girls to choose from on a daily basis...

im wiling to bet that a ton of LTR's started out just like this

(im also int he same situation kind of, and id also like to know how to do this)

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to add that there would be plenty of other girls that would like to suck my weiner, but I do like this girl and would like to give her a chance.

Suggestions please.

bigboom

Reaction score
Dear dogg, if there are so many other girls ready to give you head why worry about this one in particular?

She's special right?

But as i read your post it looks like you have trouble determing wheter she likes you, in stead of YOU giving HER a chance.

So my feeling is, if she's special to you. Get over there and ask the question you stated before yourself:
( i assume she already noticed/ or know you in someway)

"Hey gal, i really like you, but i don't like fooling around like this, Let's do *** or ***"

If she's not interested you probably know it instantly, and otherwise she's yours.

Trust me, i've been with women who NEVER could make up their mind. It was so ****ing confusing, untill i found out that it's their INSECURITY that makes them think like that.

That gives you an big advantage because in fact, she want to be led by someone that is stronger than she is.

Try and see if you can be. You are controlling, not she.