Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Latest Summer trends and styles for this summer.

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,
Lets start listing some trends that you guys think women dig. You ladies on this Forum plz list what you like on a guy. This is good for people that are confused on what to wear this summer. I just moved to Hawaii a couple weeks ago, and i realize the trend is shorts, tangtop/t-shirt, and flip-flops. Correct me if im wrong but that is all i see guys wearing here. Peace. (pooka shell necklaces are still in style right?.... cause i still wear them, heh)

Markk30

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the trend is shorts, tangtop/t-shirt, and flip-flops
Ummmm...well, I'm sure it's pretty hot out there, so they wouldn't be wearing parkas and snow shoes, now would they?:D

Just bustin' on ya....hehe

I wear what I like to wear, but I'd be interested in what everybody here would consider trendy, as well.
I'm big on dusty ragged looking bootcut denims. They look dirty but really they aren't. Pair it with a good fitted shirt or tank top, and some tattoos/jewelry and you got a bad boy kinda style.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh I'll wear my sports coat, shirt, slacks and black leather shoes, just like I do 90% of the time. Simple, neat, classy, works wonders :)

Oscar.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
in general I dress neat classy like

but if clubbing or something that'll make you be more active then normal I dress more sportive and tight shirts and things like that show of your upper body.