Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Late Bloomer Seeking Advice

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not entirely sure if this is a unique problem or not. I could give a back story about how I ended up where I am but I am not sure that is relevant. I have reconciled with my past so unless it becomes relevant, I think I will just keep it to myself for now. So, I will spare you that much at least. However, I am 42, single, and I am 1/2 way through an apprenticeship program to become an electrician. I am trying to learn to branch out for side jobs and stuff but, isn't there something I could be doing along with that to increase my income? I am trying to come up with a way to find side work and network through that so I can learn how the contracting business works or perhaps get something going myself. The internet is flooded with "get rich quick" scams and I want to avoid them. Should I start an online store or something?
Partnership short term. Begin working with someone on the side. Learn. Move onto yourself .