Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Laptop gaming

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just purchased a Latitude 510 for college. It has 256 MB RAM and I would like to upgrade it. Where can I go to do that? I might need a better video card also. Where can I do that?

Do a lot of people play games on laptops or is mostly desktops. I'm planning on getting Battlefield 1942 for it.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
graphically, loptop is better than desktop's. once I installed ghost recon in one loptop with a 32 mb video card and another copy in a 32 mb in a desktop. I could play very smooth in a loptop but, really slow in the desktop. same thing happend with vice city.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CONDE FRANCO
graphically, loptop is better than desktop's. once I installed ghost recon in one loptop with a 32 mb video card and another copy in a 32 mb in a desktop. I could play very smooth in a loptop but, really slow in the desktop. same thing happend with vice city.
I wonder why... 32mb video card? I'm surprised you can play minesweeper on your computer, let alone ghost recon. 32mb is for back in the 1990's... now you need a minimum of 128mb (or better yet, 256mb) to actually play any games worth having. By the way, a laptop isn't better than desktop for playing on - it all depends on the system and the stuff you've got in it.

Bud - you can buy RAM and install it yourself. Same for a video card. Check out Best Buy, CompUSA, or even eBay... just make sure they're compatible first.