“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lamont tours a brothel

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Turns out this one a lot of celebs and politicians go to this place for their services. If you had money would you brothels or higher end A lister escorts to bust a nut instead of trying to use your money and game to pick up chicks or get into a relationship?


What's It Like To Work At A Brothel ? (youtube.com)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,384
Reaction score
4,052
No brainer. Higher end A lister. Brothels are disgusting.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Insurance collection is the norm for women dealing with celebrities today, I've had women try to get insurance on me, I've had women attempt to blackmail me because they thought I was married, I'm not a celebrity or even close to being one so I can only imagine what happens... What Kai Cenat just went through was a great example

Insurance is very, very common these days; If I did pay, it wouldn't be for the ***** but rather the peace of mind although that's not guaranteed
 
Top