"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ladies with boyfriends

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Does anyone here know what it means when a chick that you are interested in calls you to talk when she is with her boyfriend. Theres this one that flirts with me alot, calls me probably as much as she does her bf, but she is still with him. I figure either who gives a **** about her or I should the next time try to get her away from her bf. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
It's simple.

Her boyfriend although probably good in the sack, doesn't provide her with the "whole package", i.e conversations, caring, comfort, all of thoose good things... And because she keeps calling you, I am willing to bet you stay on the phone hours upon hours talking about him and how he mistreats her any all of those good things. She is getting the rest of the package from you, without having to give you anything.

I was in this situtation when I was younger... Leave her before you become emotionally attached. Tell her you would love to stay friends but we spend entirely too much time together for us not to be dating at the very least, and it doesn't seem worth your time.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Tell her to put up or shut up because up until now she has been using you for her own benifit to suppliment her BF. That's fine, but you have come up short on the deal and basically until she ups her ante, she is just wasting your time.
 

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Ya technically i think that you are right, but no we dont really talk about her bf much at all. Just about whatever really whatever comes up. I know she wants me though. Shes pretty presistent in calling and has been for a long time. I normally dont pick up the phone though to talk to her haha except for lately just because shes pretty hot.
 
Top