Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladies are just never satisified.. Just a funny observation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Was at the bar shooting some pool making some extra $$$ with a little pool hustle. Sat at the bar and these two ladies were talking. One was complaining about her husband. She was saying, he's treats me well, but I want better and more. I am special. I am his wife, but he treats everyone well and respectful. I don't feel special.

Jesus Christ. This is going to end well.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are delusional, they poop piss and bleed. Need makeup to enhance their looks and have used up psy.....honey

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He committed to what seems like a dysfunctional woman, unfortunate if he didnt know she was, had it coming if he knew. Who knows whether she'll stop having sex with him soon or whether it's just her venting for fun but she really does desire her husband.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at the bar shooting some pool making some extra $$$ with a little pool hustle. Sat at the bar and these two ladies were talking. One was complaining about her husband. She was saying, he's treats me well, but I want better and more. I am special. I am his wife, but he treats everyone well and respectful. I don't feel special.

Jesus Christ. This is going to end well.
There is a reason women are attracted to narcissists. Its an evolutionary thing If he is only thinking for himself he will do the same for his family/mate.
However the problem is he will do the same in the ltr, and then they complaint he is a selfish *******.

You cant win ever with that kind of women logic.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason women are attracted to narcissists. Its an evolutionary thing If he is only thinking for himself he will do the same for his family/mate.
However the problem is he will do the same in the ltr, and then they complaint he is a selfish *******.

You cant win ever with that kind of women logic.
Narcissists and antisocials more broadly are intra-species predators... they've evolved to prey on the rest of us, especially on the dysfunctional kind of people (low self esteem, weak unhealthy boundaries, codependent) they also help create - or just the plain stupid and foolish. It takes two to tango. A woman who is or was drawn to antisocials, and admires or rationalizes and excuses them (like wanting to "change" him or believing "he really loves her") rather than being repulsed and pushing them away, is a huge red flag to me.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Narcissists and antisocials more broadly are intra-species predators... they've evolved to prey on the rest of us, especially on the dysfunctional kind of people (low self esteem, weak unhealthy boundaries, codependent - or just the plain stupid and foolish) they also help create. It takes two to tango. A woman who is or was drawn to antisocials, and admires or rationalizes and excuses them (like wanting to "change" him or that he "means well at heart" etc) rather than being repulsed and pushing them away, is a huge red flag to me.
You know that narcissism qualities are often attraction triggers to women.
Spotting a narcissist is not that easy, so women will go out with them and then it gives the narcissist the chance to put their claw into them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spotting a narcissist is not that easy, so women will go out with them and then it gives the narcissist the chance to put their claw into them.
Yes... they get drawn to them because they hyper-exhibit the traits women are attracted to. They "take what they want", because they don't comprehend or care about anyone else's feelings. They seem "confident", because they have a sense of megalomania. And unlike clueless afcs and blue pills, I would guess they are more likely to do what they can to take care of their appearance, for their own ego and the adulation of and ability to influence others. Their hot and cold behavior, whether a revelation of their true nature or a calculated move, helps prevent the woman from seeing him as weak/boring and is unpredictable and exciting to women who "like a challenge"/"figure him out", or believe they can "change/heal him", and get hooked. They come across as smooth, charming, humorous, whatever - because their predatory psyches are zeroed in on their target's buttons, have lots of experience finding them with different women, and lack the inhibitions of other men due to lacking senses of fear, guilt or shame. Then you factor in that women are more attracted to men they think other women want, and who have had plenty of women, and you now have preselection running in the scene as well.

It's a powerful c0cktail.

I'll forgive a woman who genuinely had no idea the first time she got involved with an antisocial, but fool me twice...

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... they get drawn to them because they hyper-exhibit the traits women are attracted to. They "take what they want", because they don't comprehend or care about anyone else's feelings. They seem "confident", because they have a sense of megalomania. And unlike clueless afcs and blue pills, I would guess they are more likely to do what they can to take care of their appearance, for their own ego and the adulation of and ability to influence others. They come across as smooth, charming, humorous, whatever - because their predatory psyches are zeroed in on their target's buttons, have lots of experience finding them with different women, and lack the inhibitions of other men due to lacking senses of fear, guilt or shame.

I'll forgive a woman who genuinely had no idea the first time she got involved with an antisocial, but fool me twice...
I think how a women handle being with a narcissist is a great way to see what kind of women she is.
Secure women with a good values will not stay with one for long.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yes... they get drawn to them because they hyper-exhibit the traits women are attracted to. They "take what they want", because they don't comprehend or care about anyone else's feelings. They seem "confident", because they have a sense of megalomania. And unlike clueless afcs and blue pills, I would guess they are more likely to do what they can to take care of their appearance, for their own ego and the adulation of and ability to influence others. Their hot and cold behavior, whether a revelation of their true nature or a calculated move, is unpredictable and exciting to women who "like a challenge"/"figure him out", or believe they can "change/heal him", and get hooked. They come across as smooth, charming, humorous, whatever - because their predatory psyches are zeroed in on their target's buttons, have lots of experience finding them with different women, and lack the inhibitions of other men due to lacking senses of fear, guilt or shame.

damn bro i thought i was reading a bio about myself -_-.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think how a women handle being with a narcissist is a great way to see what kind of women she is.
Secure women with a good values will not stay with one for long.
Yea... but how are you gonna find out what kind of woman she is? You'd need a woman who doesn't keep her history with men behind lock & key or compartmentalized to oblivion, because she knows she shouldn't let you find out you are the "way out" of her bad choices and the "contrast" to her earlier behavior and usual types of men. You wouldn't see her the same way if you knew who she really is, she can't let you find out. That's why you can see them say it "shouldn't matter" when the justify locking away the truth - they don't want you to be able to decide for yourself. That's a dead giveaway... but what if she just says and pretends what she knows she needs to to hook you?

I'm personally paranoid as fvcking hell over this. I don't want to end up as exactly what I just said - the "way out" for some woman's unsavory choices and the "contrast" to her earlier behavior and usual types of men, a stupid stooge getting played who thinks she is actually real with him when you are just an unknowing tool serving a purpose. Fvck...

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I swear, I wouldn't had believed it if I didn't over hear it with my two ears. It wasn't like they were whispering either.. Hopefully, the dude has some sort of clue and plans an exit, stage left ASAP. Ain't nobody got time for that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, I wouldn't had believed it if I didn't over hear it with my two ears. It wasn't like they were whispering either.. Hopefully, the dude has some sort of clue and plans an exit, stage left ASAP. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll admit rereading your OP, what that woman said is a real brain twister even for someone on this forum like me. She is saying that she wants her husband to act unethically or at least you could call it unpleasantly to other people, for her ego's sake. Is this the way women generally think or is she just sick? For my own peace of mind's sake and not wanting to generalize too much I am going with the latter. But the countless times I've seen women write or say that they like to "feel special", in conjunction with reading what this woman said, I feel is tormenting my brain like a half-real nightmare thinking about it lol. Just one sick woman...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I am dating one now. It’s not very easy and I have to keep him at a distance. I never knew what one was til i dated him. It’s pretty predictable now and I enjoy some of his qualities but never could be deeper.