Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I'm back!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ares:God Of War
Just because you can answer some questions doesnt make you a DJ. Lots of people on here just type **** but have no experience with girls? How long youve been registered has nothing to do with how good you are. Get over yourself. Im not attacking you, Im setting you straight, someones gotta get your head outta your ass it might as well be me that tries.
(Reloaded pulls head out of his ass) Whoa!!!

Thanks Ares, I always wondered why everything was so dark.

The thing that always amazed me about humans (myself included) is that we have a tendency to critisize other human beings without even knowing much about them. If you see someone who everyone reveres because they are smart the first thing that comes to our mind is, "He/She is probably not that smart. They probably just cheat on their tests but they haven't gotten caught yet." Give me a break man... Anyone who posts something @ least a little meaningful has had to had @ least some kind of experience with girls good or bad, and between the two of us I'm sure we have a good amount.

The Matrix: Reloaded

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*clap*

Ok Ares, you found me out. I don't know anything. I'm really stupid and I'm trying to prove something to a bunch of people who I don't know. I have nothing good to share, that's why I'm doing this. We all know I haven't ever made a good information post that was well recieved.

:rolleyes:

If you have any pride and/or common sense, you'll stay quiet.

Ares:God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone differ's in opinion against you, and I should be quiet. Maybe you should grow up fag, your nothing.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ares:God Of War
Someone differ's in opinion against you, and I should be quiet. Maybe you should grow up fag, your nothing.
If he's nothing, then why respond to him? Oh, and HE should grow up? Lets see something...*reads through WUWD posts*... nope, HE hasn't called anyone a fag...

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point? Hes just trying to prove to everyone he CAN do this, he doesnt really care if it helps anyone. He just wants to be able to say he did it. Quality over quantity.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe...

Sneak, I'm not going to list anything. I wasn't going to try and convince you of anything. I was going to articulate to you how/why I know what I know, and present sufficient evidence so you wouldn't write it off as BS.

Did you even read my post about WUWD? He is NUTS. When he says "NO EXAGERATION" everyone else senses "mucho exagerationo" [pardon the spenglish]. Why are you the only **** here?

Another point was brought up, what have you contributed that makes you feel you can poke fun at accomplished theorists of my HS forum like WUWD and MATRIX... now, I cna understand if you just dont like the... but in that case, just say it.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should grow up fag, your nothing.
Ares... why are you so mad?

Hes just trying to prove to everyone he CAN do this, he doesnt really care if it helps anyone. He just wants to be able to say he did it. Quality over quantity.
'

O f c o u r s e... that's what it is. We just want to brag to a bunch of people whom we've never met or don't know that we created some great post, because we get some kind of orgasmic joy out of it. In fact... I may start doing this more often, it sure beats going out in the world and seeing things.

Man... this is getting more and more ridiculous by the second.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ares, please take this somewhere else, this thread wasn't created for your senseless ramblings.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...

i dunno guys, i think the trash talkers have a point. you can't explain everything in one post. the way you two hyped it up, you made it sound like it was actually going to be some original, new way of looking at things, but answering a bunch of questions, basically sumarizing all the other shi*t on this site? Boorring.

I think it's great that you guys are trying so hard, but this just wasn't what i expected.

You guys can answer questions on this site all day and night without a special thread. The point of this forum is 1. Ask questions and get answers or 2. Give free advice

So basically you guys are doing what everbody else is doing except you're also hyping it up and giving it a fancy title. I do think both of you are stroking your own egos.

And don't give me that crap about your 2000 posts, I've been here for almost a year now and I've only posted a few times because I'M NOT YET AN EXPERT. How many of those 2000 posts were completely useless, I wonder. Those posts just mean you've spent more time typing here than most others.

Anyway, I do have respect for both of you, I have read some of your past material, and a lot of it is good. I just think the trash talkers have a point. But don't think I give a sh$t what you do. If there's original, logical stuff in the "thread to end all threads" or whatever, I'll be glad.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of 28 replies, one was helpful. Thanks crazykid. I didn't ask you poor lonesome trolls out there to give me your opinions. This isn't your forum. Either you help out or you shut up. I don't care if you think this is for my ego. "If you want to beat a dog, you will always find a stick". No matter what anyone does, it's easy to criticize. But I want to ask each and every one of you: do you have what it takes to do this dual-thread?

No you probably don't. But it doesn't matter. It's not like I take trolls too seriously here anyway. I don't want to see a reply to this that doesn't involve a few contributing questions.

Now, I will have this done. And you all act like the following:

"BUT WUWD YOU ARE ONLY HSER YOU CANT ANSER ALL QUESTIONS LOL!!!111"

Well, this isn't astrophysics. This is high school. It's possible. It's simple. This conversation is over, and this project commences, starting now.

Thanks for those of you who posted, PMed and emailed. It was greatly appreciated and I have a treat for all of you!

Later
~Whatsupwiddat

(damn feels good to write that again):)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is the kind of stuff that I like. Donshawv... you made valid points there so it comes appreciated. However, I think like a lot of the others, you have some of our ideas all wrong. So to everyone, listen:

what we are doing here, has to do with High School.... not all of life. I'm 18 and I'm not to sure how old my partner here is. But beyond that, there is no human on this planet that can answer every question about "life." But High School isn't life... it's only a small part of life. Heck, you spend more time in elementary school than you do in High School, and I know anyone here can answer practically anything about elementary school. Stop looking @ High School like it's astrophysics or something. Face it guys, your life or even my life is not that complicated. Now... if you are talking about things like family issues or other circumstances, that's different but there are ways of solving those too. Also... WUWD is asking for the questions... I am not. He's talking about girls... which in High School are not complicated @ all. And I'm talking about things outside of girls, which again in High School is not that complicated. And someone tell me why would I have to stroke my ego for a bunch of people who I don't know? For what? What could it possibly merit me... someone please tell me. So what, I can be some kind of internet god? C'mon guys... that doesn't even sound right. We take time out of our day to attempt to help someone and we get berated for attempting to do it, and get told we are just "stroking our egos." Look critics, you can believe what you want... if that gets you to bed @ night then fine. But I'm trying to help people better their lives, so if I'm an "ego stroker" for that then so be it.

I'm done with all of this...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneaker, Ares, and other non believers, they are trying to create something that will benefit all of us in a huge way. That's why you came to this site isnt it? You came to this site, you trusted these people, it improved your life, and now you are just going to turn your back on the people that have helped you because you doubt there talent? Well sorry, but these people can do this, they have given me nothing but pure gold for advice so far so what makes you think they can't do it again? have some faith.

These 2 are in prime position to create something like this, if they couldnt do it, who could?

Okay now here's my questions:

WUWD:
How do i get out of the LJBF land?
How do i initiate kino on girls i allready know?
In the bible it says to let them think you care about them and give them compliments, wont this turn me into an emotional tampon?
Girl said her friend likes me, how do i know if she's playing a trick or if she's serious?
How do i meet new girls? There arent enough here at HS
How do i handle first-time sexual experiences?
TM:R:
My parents are strict, what do i do?
Some guy's teasing me, how do i handle this?
Should i get into fights?
Should i go to parties and get drunk?

That all for now, people better stop complaining and start contributing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Ill respect your opinion's and wait till the final outcome to judge it. I am not 'trolling', im trying to help, believe it or not. So well let the the final outcome be the deciding factor in wether or not youve completed your task.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Well maybe...

Originally posted by REDblueOI

Did you even read my post about WUWD? He is NUTS. When he says "NO EXAGERATION" everyone else senses "mucho exagerationo" [pardon the spenglish]. Why are you the only **** here?
well sue me for not being up to snuff on everyone's personality here. it's not something that concerns me. when i see something in print, that's what i see. as a writer, he needs to make it clear that he's exagerating in order to prevent misleading people.

Another point was brought up, what have you contributed that makes you feel you can poke fun at accomplished theorists of my HS forum like WUWD and MATRIX... now, I cna understand if you just dont like the... but in that case, just say it.
yes i haven't participated in contributing much at all, but im not poking fun at anyone. i'm simply criticizing some a particular absurd claim.

just because my prestige on this forum isn't at the level of you fellas doesn't make my opinion less significant. AGAIN, i'm not trolling, im arguing. if anything, redblue enjoys poking fun by calling me names. ouch

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same reason I bumped Matrix's help.

I still need more questions too! Come on guys! Chip in!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wanted uncommon problems...

Fvck buddies in High School? Good/Bad. Pros/Cons.
Should I lie about how much money I have to get her to like me?
How can I spot a golddigger?
I just asked her out and now she's talking about the future. What does this mean?
She doesn't give me her phone number, but she gives me a day of the week to take her out. Is she into me or does she just want something else?
We fvck on the first date, does this mean she's a slvt?
She gives me an ultamatium: ditch my friends, or ditch her. What should I choose?
One of my friends is gay and starts hitting on me. He knows I'm straight. What should I do?
Rumor says she only goes for college guys. I'm a ____. Any chance?
I tried calling three days in a row and no answer. Stop and move on or keep trying?
She's only looking for sex, but said I'm not an option. Any way to change that?
I go to an all-boys school and have no girls to hit on. What the hell should I do?
I started acting like a Don Juan and she said I shouldn't have changed. Is this a come-on by her?
Internet dating a good idea? (Should be interesting to see your reply and Anthony's reply)
Should I visit her at work even though we haven't gone out yet?
She stabbed me in the back before, now she wants me. What should I do?
I'm a senior, is it ok to hit on freshmen?
I like this girl, but she is really into sports. What should I do?
Friends ex starts hitting on me. Help?
Girlfriend and I have really hit it off and it's going towards the bedroom. There's only one small thing...I'm scared to be naked becuase I don't know what she will think. What to do?
Is acne that big of a deal to girls?
I got this girls number a few months ago but wasn't able to call because I was grounded. Now, she smiles and waves at me when she walks past, but she has a boyfriend and I know who he is. What should I do?
Are looks that important?
I heard things about her that could be bad...still go after her?
I'm off to college in a few months. Should I still go for a relationship?
Going to prom alone vs. going with a friend (female) vs. going with a date. Pros and cons of each one please.
I'm piss poor, but she doesn't know that. Will that matter later?
My parents don't like her but I do. Anyway to convince them?
I got rejected and this other girl that I have interest in saw it. How much will this hurt me?
She gives me all the signs of attraction, but sits at the "popular" table during lunch. Go and approach her then?
I'm involved in _____ and don't have that much free time. Still a good idea to pursue a girl?
She has two moms/dads and it freaks me out. Any advice?
(******) She use to be a guy, but had an operation and is hot. I feel attracted to "her." Go after or don't? Oh, and everyone knows about the operation.
She keeps drawing d!cks on my binder. Is this a good sign?
She always wants to play "truth or dare." Is this good? What are some good truths/dares for her?
She is slightly mentally handicapped. Should I go after her?
Her _____ just died and she is really upset. She doesn't know I like her. What to do?
She acts immature, what to do?
Join a sports team just to get girls?
My town lacks decent-hot girls. Only fugly's are here. What to do?
How much time is too much time spent with her? On the phone? On a date?
Would her not putting out be a good reason to dump her?
Should you ever be completly honest with a girl?

That's all my mind can think of right now. For anyone that cares, I'm battling one helluva cold right now. Maybe when the keyboard stops spinning, I'll be able to think some more.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one........... How do you spot a b-itch.... I mean a girl that acts nice at school... but is F-UCKED up out of school?

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have 1: is it ideal to date hsChicks older than you>?

ps,
The real masters are out there doing their stuff. they learn their skills by experience. their teachers? Life: she gives tests even before her lessons. The masta is very busy with his life and entertains himself with a few lucky ones who he had chosen. Would he have time to Search the web, find this forum, resgister, posting and arguing what others have discussed? NO.

Since we are here, we help those in need. WE ARE NOT HERE TO PISS OTHER PEOPLE OFF. so just settle this pointless argument and continue on with life!