Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lack of eye contact

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on week one of the DJ boot camp javascript:OpenWin('http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13538'); which deals with eye contact and hellos to strangers. I've been trying this at my High School since Mon with less than great results. I've been making eye contact with 90% of the girls that I encounter and said hi or hiyadoin` to about 5 per day, yet no responce. No one even looks up at me its like every girl at my HS is in their own little world. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this situation? This weekend I'm gonna try the hello and eyecontact thing at the mall to see if i can get some better results

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either the people at your school are VERY rude, or you just aint saying "Hi" loud enough. If you say it weak like a punk, then nobody can hear you.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried smiling?

Also make sure you never look down and instead wait for her to break off the eye contact. See if that helps.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it

If you are saying it loud enough and people aren't responding at least your getting a lesson in rejection. But don't get discouraged, people at my school don't make eye contact, and if they do they immediately look at something else. But everyone says hi here. So I would just keep on practicing. And like Mack Of All Trades speak louder.

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Imnextthere,
I had the same problem when I tried the bootcamp, I was real shy and it was real hard and I couldn't get anyone to make eye contact with me :(

Well, the bad thing is I kinda gave up the bootcamp but still worked on my stuff, and am alot less shy and talk to heaps of girls where before I **** myself even thinking of just talking to a girl. My problem now is that they all seem to end up in the friend zone :( So that's what I have to work on now.

It seems that now I am more confident that people make eye contact with me and smile now, and I have trained myself to smile most of the time I make eye contact.

Have you been smiling at the people first? Or just staring and saying hi, if you smile that might help. Anyway keep at it, I know you will eventually get there, I never thought that I would and i've improved heaps.

Now i just need to work on the other stuff.

-Ben