Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kissing on the first date? Opinions needed.

Will you get the kiss on the first date?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've had a downturn in my game when I actually take the chicks on "dates". This is why I try to keep it informal, on the spot style isolation, but eventually the "date" is inevitable.

Most recently, I've taken out three chicks the last three weekends. The EXACT SAME THING has happened with each of them: great conversation, wide span of topics in convo, but NO ACTION. Mild kino, but no action beyond that. The lack of kissing has been the real problem.

The most recent chick showed very high interest before the date - she basically asked ME for the date. (can't complain with that! :D) But the problem was - I only got a hug at the end of the date when I went for the kiss. Disappointing.:mad:

So, what I would like to know here, is if you guys will usually get/go for the kiss at the end of the first 'date'. Don't lie - I would like to see if this is just me, or if this is happening to a lot of other people, too. Is it just chicks following a rule not to kiss on the 1st date? Or is it just me? :D

Suggestions on how I could fix this situation would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I believe it is more than common...

Some chicks like to get to know you better before going for the kiss...
Are they wrong for that?
Absolutely not. If she didn't kiss you in the first date because she's a decent chick, that's very nice !!

It's good to find chicks like these in our world... where we're used to see sluttier chicks...

But, if you know that she's a slut, and you don't get the kiss... maybe you didn't create opportunities for it...

Like a female friend of mine says, a kiss is a gift... if the lady doesn't give you the gift, you have to steal it from her ! ;)

Just my 0,02 cents

BBB

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

If she is a dirty chick (which she is not), I would be really offended if I didn't at least get a kiss...but she isn't a slvt, so I'm not too concerned. She is a very wholesome girl but has not dated much - but has been sending me HUGE buying signals.

However, I do not know if it is just a factor of her being inexperienced (she is new to dating) or me failing to attract her sufficiently that I did not get a kiss. It is something that is kind of a concern to me, because this has happened (me getting snubbed on the kiss attempt) for three different girls in a row.

But, as always, your input is greatly appreciated.

Keep the suggestions/comments/ideas coming boys!

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been said before but it's worth being repeated:

Don't wait 'til the end of the date!

if somewhere you're out having fun, both laugh and look into each others guys, what's stopping you from going in? The best kisses are spontaneous ones, and if you're both feelin it NOW , then go for it NOW ... not later.

Besides, she'll think you're a total stud because you know what you want when you want and you aren't afraid to take it. That way, there's no pressure to kiss at the end of the date.

Most importantly: Don't think. Just feel it.

peace

Reaction score
Son. There comes a time in a man's life.:D When you have to take your risks, and what not. If you haven't gotten a kiss in your past 3 dates, don't go kicking yourself, and putting yourself down because that only puts the situation and your confidence in a bad state. I have approached many many women, hadn't had many dates, and very seldom have been kissed at first I used to put myself down and be mad at myself or the girl for not kissing, but i have learned that i need to calculate the perfect time to kiss, check out the situation at the time, and evaluate the whole date:has there been enough kino, talking, smiling, laughing and all that crap, if there has there is obviously no reason to not kiss, but don't make it a big long passionate kiss.. it has to be a simple and short one. take your time buddy!

* its like those McDonald's contests and sweepstakes where they say, the more you peel, the more chances of you winning all the world's money. same applies to dating. the more you date, the more chances you have of a kiss or even better PUSSAY!!!