Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kissin tips

ngtbama

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup all, i just have to say thank you to all of you out there, the bible was great, and everything.

neways, so i went on this date with this one chick and she is a 8 id say.

i did really well with everything, i did like every technique, but i didnt even notice i was doin it till after i had done it.

neways, i kissed her, but i dont think i kissed her well, so i need some kissin tips, anything from innocent to dirty, i also notcied that the bible desnt really cover kissing, and i thought that was actually important to girls.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of web sites out there that can really help. Just do a search on google or something.

Most importantly rememeber, Practice makes Perfect!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Keep your mouth moving, slowly but surely. Keep your hands moving too; a good lover always keeps his hands moving ( right Specter? ;))
Hmm...keep your hands moving at all times...but what about if you can only move your fingers? :D

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
my very first kiss, i bumped teeth

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** u think that's bad...i kissed the damn girls nose. i had amateur written all over me.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont know anything, ask.
Ask the Girl what type of kiss(es) she like and those she hates.
(not recommended for 1st kiss)

I read this some where else:
Move in till your mouths nearly touch and she can feel you breathing. linger for as long as you can, if she moves back, you move in; when she moves in, you moves back.

havent tried that yet. anyone have strange or unusual moves?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
I read this some where else:
Move in till your mouths nearly touch and she can feel you breathing. linger for as long as you can, if she moves back, you move in; when she moves in, you moves back.

havent tried that yet. anyone have strange or unusual moves?
Hmm haven't tried that particular technique before. What I occasionally do is when making out with a girl i'll decide to 'take a break' and break the kiss, move away about 6 inches whilst looking them dead in the eye and giving them that look. It usually doesn't last long however, because they always push their mouths back on yours (whilst often saying "no, don't stop"), red with desire. :)