Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody else out there seen this corny as hell, murder/mystery movie?

I think it has some awesome DJ sense to it, lying, deceit, tough love, burtal honesty, good story line. It gets predictable though since they give you soooo many chances to take a guess. Full of twists and turns that leave you waiting for more, but strangely wanting to laugh out loud at how easy it is to tell.

It's funny too, because it's true. You should check it out if nobody here has.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a great movie, smart and funny, murder suspense, and history of acting. If I told you what I though, would have to give out a *spoiler alert* what made you not think this movie was awesome. What'd you like about it? I'm watching it again tonight, I'll have more to say tomorrow, I was trying not to puke the whole movie, not because the movie was bad, but because I was half drunk and suffering from the flu.

I have seen it,its an ok movie.
Does nothing for me, except that you have seen it. Did you even care that you watched it? I hope you didn't think it was a waste of your precious time. There are some really good lessons to learn in the movie, can you share them with me? I can't share anything about it with you, I can barely remember it, I was laughing with the other people in the theater about parts of it too much.

Oh yeah, there were only 3 other people in the whole theater the whole time, so we just said **** it and told eachother jokes when we felt like it.