Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kiss close in 30 mins?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it a fluke or can this be replicated? I felt like I was on my game the whole time I was gaming her, 10 mins to build attraction and isolate..(negs,dhv,coocky funny) 10 more to get to know her and bam, just whent for the kiss... From now on I'm gonna try to do this in every set... But I stil have a feeling I just got lucky with this chick. What so guys think?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how you define lucky.

If you define lucky as in:

"That chick was an easy one, she was in a good mood, i got lucky"

Then no, shut up, eat some sand.

If you define lucky as in:

"I managed to make all the right moves in the right way today, i may have gotten a little lucky"

Then, i'd say thats acceptable.

But, what you would want to do, is make sure you can keep this up, get rid of the "Lucky" part, so that you always make the right moves consciously, not doing the right things just out of pure luck.

If you want to keep this up, go for it, don't think back, i'm sure you aren't going to regret it.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it worked on one girl, it will work on other girls.

Problems you will run into:

1) Lack of consistency

If it fails the next 3 times, this doesn't mean it isn't effective! It might work the next 2 times, fail the next 5 times, then work the next 7 times. The best way is to try it enough times to where you are confident enough to label it "effective." That is all you really need. If it will work, it is effective. (It produces effects doesn't it?)

2) Trouble duplicating original method

This doesn't mean you should have a routine, but it means basically do what you did on the first girl to every other girl. Game them up, don't waste time; see results.

3) Females = Variation

This correlates with number one. You will see different results based on the type of girl that you are working on.

Work around these problems and go for it. Good luck.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course 30 minute kiss closes are possible… they’re pretty easy too

Of course you won’t be able to replicate your ‘success’ with all other chicks, but there’s a certain brand of chick who will subscribe to that kind of thing…

Next challenge… 30 minute fvck close… I’ve managed it, but only a few times… maybe some dudes will say it’s only a few times because my game isn’t great, lol… I’d say they were just bitter though, lol… I’d say it’s only at the number it is because those kind of chicks are few and far between and when you start throwing a HB8 standard into the mix then a lot are missing the cut…