“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kino from women

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I'm wondering if girls are a little more discreet when they kino. It seems like girls won't always just totally put their hands all over you, especially the ones that are more shy. The more outgoing ones (which are also the ones that never seem to be LTR-material) are more grabby, and like to hug, and sometimes even kiss casually. Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
To some extent (quite a bit actually) I agree, but..

(There’s always a but.. :D)

There are other major factors which come into play.

E.g. Many women and culture are naturally much more physical than others, for example lets say Mediterranean women and the like, are much more physical naturally regardless of their character or intentions.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Top