Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

kino at the movies

churchwin77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you all could give me some hints on how you use kino on a girl at the movies and when you use kino on a girl because this is my first time of taking a girl to the movies since I listened to one of the post and it said you dont get to a have a decent conversation there. So anyone with helpful replies thank you.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the movies you will be sitting next to each other so just start with a basic rub on the arm, what I like to do next is look at her belly, and poke it with a big smile on my face then if she likes that then i'd keep messing around with it. I even put my arms around her and touch her alot. Then after a while give her a kiss.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tickling around the knee area while watching the movie. If she starts to laugh, tell her to be quite. and keep tickeling her. Rub your hand upp and down the leg. A movie thearter where i live has movable arm rests so its eaiser to do Kinio.

I'm so lucky

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the classic yawn/strech where you pretend you're streching your arms then slide one around her. After that I like rubbing her shoulder. :D

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LaZaRuS
I prefer the classic yawn/strech where you pretend you're streching your arms then slide one around her. After that I like rubbing her shoulder. :D
You cliched SoB!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LaZaRuS
Chump i hope ur not serious when u do that. Sometimes if things arent going good, i do that as a joke (its funny becuase that thing is played out and everyone knows about it) and then i laugh, and she laughs too, which breaks the ice. Then i would eather put my hand over her arm on the armrest, of if i know she likes me i wuould put my hand on her leg/stomach and tickle her

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could be cute and hold her hand...or maybe you could get some kino on your **** by allowing her to blow you. Sit in the back and get some action my friend.

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this:
Before the movie, you say to her something like "You may hold my hand, IF you're scared"

Yep, got that idea from my ex... She jokingly asked if she may do that :) And she did, and later admitted/claimed that she wasn't actually afraid, she just felt like doing it :) And this is the same girl I talked about in another thread...