Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keys to Don Juan

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck you guys like to use all these big words and it dont even make sense halve of the time. Seriously, it sounds cool but it dont make sense!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the concise version...

This one oughta be a sticky.

Kick ass! Bump!

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I've read a lot of posts on Here.... n sometimes i get lost of which one to practise on and work on..

How do u guys know what to work on and not get confused with so many.... information and guidelines provided here...

I've been @ it for a while... but sometimes it gets repetitive and n i like to take things further and further everytime for the sake of experiment.. n learning experience.

I'm almost there.. but need some guidance

Cheers
-SeSaR

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres always the Bible you should read over the Bjbc while your at it. Top Right corner.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there was three women trying to cross a river..

with no hope they stumbled upon a lamp..

as they dove onto the lamp with a puff of smoke...

a pook appears...

"well well well, theres three of you, i can only give one wish each" said the little pook

first lady" pook, i want to be ten times more intelligent, so i can find away to get across the river"

"as you wish" said the pook...
with a click of the fingers, the lady runs up to a tree, breaks of a log and uses it to float across.

second lady"pook i dont want to get wet, make me 20 times more intelligent"

"as you wish" said the pook
and with the click of his fingers the second lady run up to the tree and built a raft and sailed across..

third lady"pook thats to much hard work, make me 100 times more intelligent"

and with a click of his fingers, there was another puff of smoke,

the lady turned into a man and walked over the bridge!

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the message behind this post?? i don't quite get it??

Originally posted by catch
there was three women trying to cross a river..

with no hope they stumbled upon a lamp..

as they dove onto the lamp with a puff of smoke...

a pook appears...

"well well well, theres three of you, i can only give one wish each" said the little pook

first lady" pook, i want to be ten times more intelligent, so i can find away to get across the river"

"as you wish" said the pook...
with a click of the fingers, the lady runs up to a tree, breaks of a log and uses it to float across.

second lady"pook i dont want to get wet, make me 20 times more intelligent"

and with the click of his fingers the second lady run up to the tree and built a raft and sailed across..

third lady"pook thats to much hard work, make me 100 times more intelligent"

and with a click of his fingers, there was another puff of smoke,

the lady turned into a man and walked over the bridge!

AETude

Don Juan
Reaction score
good set of keys i wonders how many you carry around pookypoo.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B
U
M
P

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Pook. Your style of writing is next to none. Being it’s the 20th Century. Love it!.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Welcome to Don Juan.

There are THREE KEYS that unlock a series of locks that is Woman.

Key One: Her sexuality and YOURS shall be embraced.

You have acted thus far as nonsexual going so far to SUPPRESS your sexuality. Why does she choose the Jerk over the Nice Guy? It is not because she dislikes niceness. A woman would rather be with a male, no matter how tyrannical, over an androgynous, no matter how nice.

You have not been dating but making friends. You do not need twenty-five female friends. You are so non-sexual that you do not initiate contact. You do not TRY to talk to a woman that leads them aroused. Heaven forbid that a woman might think that you want to bang her! Your passive and cautious talking with them, your posture, the way how you don’t look at her since she might see the truth in your eyes- these are a few of the MANY WAYS you have been dodging not her sexuality BUT YOUR OWN.

Damn it, YOU ARE MALE! SHE IS FEMALE! Sexuality is God’s precious gift! It is Nature’s course! Why are you afraid? WHY!?

Key Two: Fun shall be the focus.

Why are you so serious? You are not to propose to her on the first date, fourth date, or eighth date. You are not to talk about your life story.

From sex to the very first meeting, the focus must be on fun. You must get this ‘soul-mate’, ‘true-love’, and pedestal worship out of your head. Not that these things are necessarily bad, they poison everything AT FIRST.

Fun is a powerful key. It is so powerful that female friends may become interested in you just solely because YOU ARE FUN. On dates, focus not on what will go wrong, not on what will go right, not on the outcome but on the game. Even if the girl ends up being a loser, you still win because you were focusing on the fun and not on the girl. (And those that focus on the girl lose focus on the fun and, thus, lose the girl).

Key Three: You are the PRIZE to be won.

Think “She wants to be with me,” rather than “I want to be with her”. Imagine girls are gravitating towards you in every way. Assume that she is interested in you. If she is not, assume that she will be.

This will keep you from being disrespected, keep you from falling for an UG, keep you from sacrificing your life to her, and keep the focus on her winning you. YOU are the GREAT CATCH!

But it is not arrogance. This key unleashes a pleasant ****iness. Combine this with the Fun Key, and you have both ****iness and humor.

These are the THREE OBSTACLES (the three locks) that most guys have trouble with. They defy the first key by acting like sexual androids. They defy the second key by being consumed with their feelings and, on dates, seeing HER as the fun rather than the date itself (and end up doing BORING dates like going to the movies, going to dinner, etc. where they should be doing ACTION dates like dancing, skating, bowling, rock climbing, etc.). They defy the third key by seeing the woman as the trophy, as the goal, and, by such, all their actions revolve around her as she is the focus and axis of their desires. Here we find gifts, poetry, chocolate, ten phone calls a day, and so on being thrown at the girl. He sees her as a goddess so she begins to think herself one. Then she DUMPS him and goes for the guy that treats her roughly (in hopes that HE will see her as a goddess).

Women have a series of locks. These three keys of Don Juan can unlock most if not all.

So dream no more, gentlemen. Dream no more! The night has passed. A dawn of new life is upon you. So wear not the past of dreadful woes. Let them go. And may you be full of joy and life.

And prepare yourself… for your dreams with women are about to come true.

------------------
Pook
As you think, you shall become.
The greatest risk you can take in life is not to risk at all.
What you do today echos a lifetime.

[This message has been edited by Pook (edited 03-24-2002).]
Still learning something from Pook after two and a half decades.