Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keto Ultra Diet

marq uerly

Reaction score
Keto Ultra Diet
They may even aid in temporary weight loss. When all is said and done an average person looses about 9 to 12 glasses daily through breathing, sweating and regular trips to the bathroom; this figure is even higher for cold days and when one exercises. Cutting back on calories as well as choosing what you eat can help. Certain foods like cheeses have a much smaller portion size - one ounce, or roughly the size of a child's pink school eraser. Doctors help all they can, but they don't have the time to spend with you to actually make a difference in your life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going into you're reserves and seeking gains. Preferably, eat healthy. Not diet. Currently, pulling back cals. It's all cals in cals out.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto isn’t conducive for long term health or most healthy.

Eat carbs and have a balanced diet. Workout hard and eat clean.

sinemej

Reaction score
Keto Ultra Diet
They may even aid in temporary weight loss. When all is said and done an average person looses about 9 to 12 glasses daily through breathing, sweating and regular trips to the bathroom; this figure is even higher for cold days and when one exercises. Cutting back on calories as well as choosing what you eat can help. Certain foods like cheeses have a much smaller portion size - one ounce, or roughly the size of a child's pink school eraser. Doctors help all they can, but they don't have the time to spend with you to actually make a difference in your life.
this harmful

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
string cheese is one of my favorite snacks!:D

R

Ranger

Read the Primal Blueprint. The only long term healthy diet there is. Winning triathletes no longer carb load. They’re KETO.
Look it up. When you are a fat burner, you are burning Nitro!

jason1122

Reaction score
They may even guide in impermanent weight reduction, When all is said and completed a normal individual looses around 9 to 12 glasses every day through breathing, perspiring and general treks to the restroom; this figure is much higher for chilly days and when one activities, curtailing calories and picking what you eat can help...

Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f is your point ? What are you trying to say? I like cheese as well.... anyway I once did the Dave Draper Tuna and water diet.... it calls for 3 days of nothing but tuna and water. Day 3 playing baseball I was having insane heart palpitations and nearly passed out. Now when I cut it’s simply keeping my calories below maintenance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some fella who is on gear. He's doing keto and is weak as ****.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am kinda an athlete in my job. I never get tired really in my 40s. My Every day routine is juicing a veggie drink at night before my grassfed beef or a tuna salad or whatever else (probably not as healthy like a burrito). After that, I'll juice fruits (watermelon or pineapple), then a waffle (made from scratch) or no dessert at all cause full. Also, take krill oil in the morning and about 4-5 other pills (multivitamin, vitamin D etc). Today, I've added Red Chard to my juicing and I felt a difference - even more energy. I'll take TongKat Ali almost nightly, which builds testosterone naturally and in turn allows me to lift things with ease. I wear well-oiled leather 8" boots too which causes me to use/build my legs more naturally and have both feet planted firmly on the ground in conversation with women/men. I'll drink half a rockstar in the morning too (past 18 years). Coffee doesn't do it for me (leaves my mouth sticky don't like). I routinely do Closis mouthwash in the morning before walking out the door to break up the food from my teeth to spit out, and at night before bed and in the morning before getting into the shower. My mouth is getting slammed by mouthwash at least 3 times daily. Never miss flossing, use Phillips Sonicare. High-end shampoo. Take Chlorella Growth Factor for a full week once a month, keeps my hair dark blond, would be part gray other was. Too much of CGF will cause brain pain or headache above left eye and/or nose bleed. I think it thins blood, so too much is not good. And last but not least, NoFap.