"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Keeping in contact?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Generally, should you call a girl now and then, when you can't see her in person for some reason?

During the next two or three weeks are the exams at my university, so everyone is more or less busy learning, including the girls I'm currently interested in (had one or two dates).
Anyway, I asked all of them to join me for some activity and the answer was always something like "Don't you have any exams? Myself, I'm at home most of the time, learning."
Yes, sounds like low IL, but I don't know.
So, I wonder if I should call just to chat a bit or wait until the exams are over?
Bad thing is I don't know exactly when their exams are and they will surely reurn home after the exams.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Its a tought time, i know that, im also in exams.

If you call them maybe you get lucky and they got some free time and show that they would like to spend it with you. But it has some risks. You might not get the right impression from them, they may in a lot of stress and you might get upset for them not responding to you like some of them prolly would when their are over exams.

Women are just like this. When they have something in their mind, they focus all about it, and all the rest around them is secondary.

Oh now i read about some of them going home after.. In that case DO something about it! Try to flirt with the best ones. Get laid, say to them that its good for relaxing after a good study day, and that it has vitamins.
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Originally posted by Trance

Women are just like this. When they have something in their mind, they focus all about it, and all the rest around them is secondary.
Funny, aren't the scientists saying that women are able to do multitasking, while men are not?
 

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
"i'll tell you what, my last exam is on ___day, when you're done with your psych final give me a call and we'll go celebrate. You're buying"
 
Top