Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

keeping condoms in glove box?

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to keep them in your car's glove box? By this time of year it gets really hot in there during the day, and the package says to keep them in cool dry place (until they're being used ;)). I'm wondering if it is risky to use one that's been in a hot car for a few days, does heat degrade the latex? Maybe it's just a CYA thing on the part of the manufacturer, but I guess I'm paranoid!

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if heat degrades the latex, but it can't help. The box they came in should let you know. My take on it is this: if there's any chance it's going to harm the condom, why bother risking it? It's not worth the potential consquences. You could also just keep the dam thangs in the trunk, which is usually cooler.

Hey, while I'm talking about condoms, I just wanna give a shout out about Trojan Supras, which are made from polyurethane rather than latex. I've had great results from them and they are now my condom of choice. They conduct body heat better than latex condoms, and you can use either water or oil-based lubes with them.

By all means keep it wrapped, bros!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question.

I have two in my glove box right now. It's 88 f out side right now and who knows inside the car.

I may open one up later and see what kind of condition it's in.

I'm sure they have a web sight somewhere...

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
You can keep them in there if you want, but if it gets really hot don't expect them to retain their contraceptive properties.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that polyurethane condom story remind me of something that happened to me. I was seeing this girl, and she got on the pill cause i hated condoms. (Isn't that showing her high Interest Level???) We both got drug tested too. Well, after a couple months of dating, she said her best friend sent her a polyurethane condom, and i said, "what for?" She said, "cause she likes them, and said i should try them..."

And i thought, "wait a second? we don't use condoms..."

About ten days later, she broke up with me.

About the glove compartment: I actually was surprised it doesn't get very hot in there. I had a chocolate bar in on a HOT summer all day, and i opened the glove box, and it wasn't melted.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stormwriter
About the glove compartment: I actually was surprised it doesn't get very hot in there. I had a chocolate bar in on a HOT summer all day, and i opened the glove box, and it wasn't melted.
Dude, are you from Alaska? My glove box is a friggin microwave.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bad bad bad bad bad bad bad....

Do you really wanna take the chance of that **** failing and having a little you running around? Or maybe picking up a nice gentle case of herpes sounds like your picnic?

I didn't think so :).

No glovebox, no wallet.

-- Zero-

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Zero_h0uR-
bad bad bad bad bad bad bad....

Do you really wanna take the chance of that **** failing and having a little you running around? Or maybe picking up a nice gentle case of herpes sounds like your picnic?

I didn't think so :).

No glovebox, no wallet.

-- Zero-
Well DAMN, Zero...any fricken suggestions?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Well. Let's say you're going out on a date that night, and you wanna be prepared. PRE date you can slip it in the glovebox or whatever, but you can't LEAVE them there.

You'll just have to not be lazy, and remember to put them in before the date, but come on.... It's SEX for God's sakes, how can anyone forget the important thing you need for sex?!

:)

Adr3nalin, that is a great idea... LOL

Seriously though, it's not all that tough. Keep a supply at home, and then take one or two (or four if you're feeling frisky) with you when you go out on the date, and remove them when you're done. It's ****in' simple.

-- Zero-

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust pulling out. Some sperm comes out before ejaculation, and that is more then enough to get a chick knocked up. I had a scair last year from a ***** whom I found out slept around. She had a kid, and luckly it wasn't mine. Still, if you don't use good birth controle, be prepared to have your life totally change. If you are going through school, college, or don't have your career well established, a good future will be 50X harder to get while supporting a kid.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by T.T. Boy
I've had reasonable success just pulling out.
"REASONABLE" success? i think, or at least hope, hes just joking player69

chrisdeez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i put my rubbers in a tin altoids box.i usually carry them in my pocket.2 or 3 at a time. i prefer fresh p***y over fresh breath.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have an overnight bag equiped with some other stuff. An extra change of clothes, basic hygiene stuff, a pack of condomes, what ever else you feel like sticking in there. Some heat shouldn't hurt the condomes, but if you leave it in a glove box for a while, it could lose its usefullness. Wallets are also a bad place to keep them. They can spring leeks and lose the lube inside, rip, get some ghetto hole and so on.

I pop the bag in my car or trunk if Im out on a date, partying, on a long trip, or even crashing at a friends place. If you spend the night at a chicks place and have to work the next day, you will be glad you had the bag with you.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player69
Actually I have an overnight bag equiped with some other stuff. An extra change of clothes, basic hygiene stuff, a pack of condomes, what ever else you feel like sticking in there. Some heat shouldn't hurt the condomes, but if you leave it in a glove box for a while, it could lose its usefullness. Wallets are also a bad place to keep them. They can spring leeks and lose the lube inside, rip, get some ghetto hole and so on.

I pop the bag in my car or trunk if Im out on a date, partying, on a long trip, or even crashing at a friends place. If you spend the night at a chicks place and have to work the next day, you will be glad you had the bag with you.
Way intuitive, dude.

Good job.

-- Zero-

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This brought up something I been forgetting to investigate, WHERE IS THAT CONDOM I LEFT IN THERE?!

Some people told me that condom left in the glove compartiment will create holes and thus become useless. I don't know how valid it is, but it seems like a good place to have some in stock.