Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping a Relationship

heartrippedout

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiance' is moving out in a week. The reason, to keep it short, is because she needs space, as do I. What is even more f****d up, is we still love each other. Is it crazy to think that we could be more compatibale when we live in seperate places?

In order for any chance at all to save this relationship, should I not show any affection, or just ignore her altogether? We have a child together, so of course we still have to come in contact.

Does anyone have any advise on how to follow through at this point?

What shouldn't I say??

....lost for words

heartrippedout

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants space to live more independent and to have her own bills and responsibilities. She really needs to clear her head. I'm thinking she needs a wake-up call. She is 27 and hasn't had much time to live on her own. What I'm hoping to see is for her to have her independence and possibly later down the road work on our relationship. I just don't want to destroy it altogether during this process. I'm in limbo with my feelings. I'm not sure how I shoyuld even acy towards her at this point.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants space to live more independent and to have her own bills and responsibilities. She really needs to clear her head.
That's a huge load of 5hit. She's using this excuse so she doesn't have to tell you that she's not attracted to you anymore. This is called "********", the language that women use when they pu55yfoot around a subject (ie how they feel about you). Also included are:

"I don't see you in that way"
"I'm not ready to date"
"I wanna be just friends"

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

block her off entirely for a while (don't respond to casual messages, "how are you doing?", "lets meet up for a coffee and chat", etc)...until she gives you the message that she wants to unconditionally come back...and even then be slightly difficult about it.

Since you do have a child I don't recommend tossing it off so easily...
...but if there was no child, I'd even recommend that a common friend give her a "suspicion" that you might have found someone else who is really nice.