Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping a healthy perspective

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your efforts to get better with women and become a better man overall it's important to remember that success is NOT linear. I see this picture on Linkedin a-lot as it pertains to career progression but it's also on point with your romantic life, too.

Remember back in the day when getting a phone number was a big deal?

These days you may actually be NEXTING women after you've had sex with them because you realize they're not a good long term investment? That may have you feeling a bit down?

That is progress.

The stuff I get down or upset about these days would have had the 20 year old version of myself feeling like a King.

It's important to remember that setbacks and ups and downs are normal.

But, you must do yourself a favor and remember how much progess you have made. Be KIND to yourself in that regard. You are growing and learning and MATURING as a man and that is a GOOD thing even though it is often times painful. Growth is HARD.

And at the end of the day, all you can do is KEEP TRYING. That is truly what seperates the elite from the mediorce. Force yourself, through all the pain and the failure, to keep moving forward while not forgetting to pat yourself on the back for all that you've learned and accomplished so far.

Not sure who said this, but it's a very significant, powerful quote:

"No one ever approaches perfection except by stealth, and unknown to themselves."

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great pic. I always look at it as filling in enough gaps that your mind will naturally make all the connections it needs to succeed. On one night maybe your calibrations off but then naturally you have the IDGAF. On another night maybe you're creating too much comfort but your Kino is on Point. If you keep practicing and learning You'll Always Find enough to work with. And the nights where you crash and burn r the ones you learn the most from

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me success looks like this

Attachments