Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping a girl on the line

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I got this girl that likes me, and I like her in a DJ way(contrary to the AFC 'i love her' way) too.

But the problem is I don't want to act for 2 weeks because if I do, I'll have to go to Prom with her, which I don't want to do because I don't feel like dropping 300 dollars on it right now b/c it's junior prom.

My plan is to basically stay away from her except for once or twice a day when I just say a few words to her in school, get her laughin in that short time, etc. Basically keep her interest level up for 1 1/2 - 2 weeks and then go for her then.

I just want suggestions on whether this is a good plan and if it's not say why.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoiding a girl so you don't have to pay for her as a date to prom?

Dude... That's sh1tty.... but there's probably more to that...

Anyway, I don't think any opinions or suggestions would really change the situation...

so uhh...have fun :)

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really dont want to go to the prom with her then stay away but a lot can happen in 1 and a half weeks. SHe could loose interest, someonone else could ask her out etc. So you have do decide how badly you want this girl then make your decision.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll most likely move on...

The way she sees it is, you'll ask her to prom if you're interested. And if you don't ask her to prom you're either not interested or are too shy. She'll think "Well he hasn't asked me, I'll just go with someone else."

If you see her once or twice a day and talk to her confidently, but still don't ask her to prom she's going to think you're not interested. And who would wanna BS themselves by waitin around for someone who flirts a little but is obviously not interested?

Personally, I'd either shell out the $300, or come up with some good excuse so she knows why you're not asking. DO NOT tell her you don't wanna go because you don't wanna pay $300. You'd look like an @sshole for real...

ex: "I wish I could go to prom this year... my parents are renewing their vows this weekend though - I've gotta be there."

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I don't wanna go to prom, because I do, and I'd definately take this girl because she looks good, but I don't HAVE $300 dollars right now to spend on it, my parents said they'd pay for tickets and that's it, so I'd still be short.

If I had a choice I'd definately would of asked this girl to prom a few days ago but putting it off seems like the only option...but no biggie if she's not interested anymore, it's not like I'm in love with this girl.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your parents to front you a little more money... to rent a basic tux isn't too expensive... Tell them you'll pay them back.

Anyways, looks like you've got the right idea... good luck

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't you say you dont wanna go to the prom?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get with her and just suggest there are more fun things to do than prom. If she says no then it's her loss.

I wouldn't put it off. As someone so wisely said, "He who hesitates, masterbates."