Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep your frame tight

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to reply to this thread, but instead decided to make this a separate topic cause it has more to do with having multiple fwb girls rather than a gf. I've been getting something similar, but from my fwb pieces, and I've had to basically reel myself back in before falling into their groove. It's easy to go with the flow when you don't care, but it also can make you blind and lazy.

To explain the situation, in the last six months, my fwbs have started to become more needy. They've been talking about how no one wants them, and then projecting that feeling as if to get me to become who they want. What they do not realize is that if I became who they want, they would not be happier, but even more upset. They cannot see past their nose, I can tell where it will go, and they will never understand this conclusion. I do not even try to tell them. Meanwhile, as they are getting older, I am acquiring more status, wealth, and fitness. I know why they are becoming like this. I'm making them re-evaluate who they are. I almost became more lax, but then I had to remember who I am.

I'm ready to get rid of all of them that is throwing that drama **** at me. This thread is to remind everyone else here to not take any bs from women of any kind. Even guys with lots of girls fall into it. We're only human, and our patience can only go so much. It's easy to give in a little to make her happier, but that's falling into her frame, and I've seen where that leads: she still isn't happy. The hard truth of this world is that women have to lock down a guy before she gets too old. So women are going to come and go. It'll be hard for the ones you have a good attachment to but it's a bitter pill for a bitter problem. My issues have only started recently, which I suspect is either time or last year making women become more guarded about finding a man to lock down.

Keep your frame tight. Imagine yourself as a schoolyard boy who is enjoying games with his other guy friends, then the girls suddenly come over and ask to play, only to then ask you to make the rules lighter and to make the game easier for them. The boys end up saying it's not fun and walking away to go on their own, sometimes forming boy clubs. I needed this lesson today and I'm sure others do too.