Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Karma and evolving

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is on the outs with his American girlfriend of about 3 yrs. She exhibited the typical psychotic behaviors of Western women. On vacation he met a foreign girl that was physically his type. They hit it off incredibly well and they might start dating soon. He was surprised at how well his game worked and how easy it was for him. I explained the reason it was so easy for him is because he had been playing the game on hard mode for most of his life. He was broken down by western women and he had to build himself up from the ashes. His women struggles made him work on himself intensely. He lost weight ( he used to be really fat), became more self aware etc.

What we have experienced in the West is a giant opportunity to grow. All of our women struggles has made us better. Thats how the universe works. It uses pain to make you grow. That is the ONLY way growth happens. Chads and Tyrone never grow. If you have everything handed to you then you would be a vapid person. The women we complain about never grow because they never experience deprivation.

The attractive women that are able to evolve spiritually will win in the end. Everything balances out. This is how the universe works. The girls that are cool will ALWAYS find an amazing guy. The girls that are prideful will lose in the end. The girls that refuse to evolve spiritually will lose in the end. The same can be said for guys. The men that refuse to be self ware will also be left behind. Everything balances out. Nothing is unfair even though it seems unfair in the moment. You can become bitter or better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is a good piece Pandora.

With the exception on Chad's or Tyrone's not growing, I agree with the rest.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
My friend is on the outs with his American girlfriend of about 3 yrs. She exhibited the typical psychotic behaviors of Western women. On vacation he met a foreign girl that was physically his type. They hit it off incredibly well and they might start dating soon. He was surprised at how well his game worked and how easy it was for him. I explained the reason it was so easy for him is because he had been playing the game on hard mode for most of his life. He was broken down by western women and he had to build himself up from the ashes. His women struggles made him work on himself intensely. He lost weight ( he used to be really fat), became more self aware etc.

What we have experienced in the West is a giant opportunity to grow. All of our women struggles has made us better. Thats how the universe works. It uses pain to make you grow. That is the ONLY way growth happens. Chads and Tyrone never grow. If you have everything handed to you then you would be a vapid person. The women we complain about never grow because they never experience deprivation.

The attractive women that are able to evolve spiritually will win in the end. Everything balances out. This is how the universe works. The girls that are cool will ALWAYS find an amazing guy. The girls that are prideful will lose in the end. The girls that refuse to evolve spiritually will lose in the end. The same can be said for guys. The men that refuse to be self ware will also be left behind. Everything balances out. Nothing is unfair even though it seems unfair in the moment. You can become bitter or better.
I like this post. Special note: younger more fertile women, still know how to be cool and fun. They haven't been hardened and soured by their lack of responsibility yet.
Note that these older, less fertile women put it on the men and the social forces help them do it. That somehow we have to fix ourselves and then they can be the lovable, adorable women they once were. There is no cure for them. They have followed the dictates of the forces of the western world and made themselves unserviceable. Discarded junk. Men did not do this to them. Those women made impulsive choices and thus the unintended consequences closed in on their happy parade. Society made them above reproach in their quest. Until they face that they are their own worse enemy...there is no improvement in their lives. Thus very few of them are capable of such evaluation. They are above reproach. Just ask them. lol